Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

• Sponsors (?)

5.0 MoJo said:
Whoa whoa, whoa there bowtie boys, If you feal better beating up on ford street guy cause you have a big block and twins more power to ya! That's like stealing ice cream from a retard, but incase you cant spell, its STANG NET, and the list is for street cars. So take the bowtie talk to CAMODE NET or something and expect chevy bashing if the first post by a chevy guy is "this list is weak". First I get jumped on by a rookie with one post, and a OHHH 502 boat anchor, then the ****** comments. Sorry I could smell blood from his first post, S&S Racing, with cherry talk like that.

Atleast I pick on those who I know, and oh ya I have knob to turn to! Just have to pick which one first.

Whooooaaaa cowboy, don't get yer turbo titties twisted up too tight, I thought this was the smacktalk '05 thread! :rlaugh:

i would save every turn of that knob for a certain blue coupe we will be bringing out next year, i sure wouldn't want you have to come on hear and make excuses for getting beat by a carburated small block ford.
I really dont mind getting beat:rolleyes: its all part of racing and if you can roll a 9.6 chassis out and run a 7.90 I might even crawl under it to see how ya did it:) You got a big step ahead and if you thought I had more power than I knew what to do with, you just got a taste:D Santa's got bigger mufflers comming:nice:

That's like stealing ice cream from a retard, but incase you cant spell, its STANG NET, and the list is for street cars.
This is what I'm talking about, It says street cars yet it in the same breath it says the fastest:rolleyes: I really dont care what you bring just be fair. I wouldnt pull up to a light and say to my friend Yea but I got the fastest Mustang in town, thats a chevy it dont count:nonono: I respect fast i dont care what it is:) I drive mine because I like to. and I went out of my way to make it streetable:Damnit:

S&S racing said:
Might as well, he never made it to any races here anyway. :)
well i got ray a runner up trophy driving one of his cars and ran the staging lanes last 2 races. ya i guess that not making it out bitch.

i think santa has hit the eggnog early you went how fast with old combo blown big block with spray low 9, a couple high eights rays car with a nothing 408 and 200 shot went 9.6, the new motor makes more power n/a than the old combo ever thought of and lets play guess the shot of nitrous, 200 not the answer. as for the chassis don't worry i think brian has rays back there.
have fun muffler shopping see ya next year.

cubicgator said:
well i got ray a runner up trophy driving one of his cars and ran the staging lanes last 2 races. ya i guess that not making it out bitch.

i think santa has hit the eggnog early you went how fast with old combo blown big block with spray low 9, a couple high eights rays car with a nothing 408 and 200 shot went 9.6, the new motor makes more power n/a than the old combo ever thought of and lets play guess the shot of nitrous, 200 not the answer. as for the chassis don't worry i think brian has rays back there.
have fun muffler shopping see ya next year.

Not to take anything away from Ray, but how much does his car weigh again? I'm guessing 2700 with driver. Maybe less, but that would be my guess. I guess it is all about choice when it comes to vehicle weight, but your talking apples and oranges. If it did it with lets say a 3200lb car it would be getting closer to apples and apples.

its 2950 with driver as it sits with all the updates and extra bottles it will be close to 3100, i never would take away from vulcans silly power making barney mobile, but he's making coments on rays car hell it only makes 600rwhp on the bottle i think he's doin just fine. rays car has metal doors role up window, all metal backhalf not the skateboard you might think. again i can help you with the skateboard thing scott just let me know.

Hey Wally! These turbo guys have it all figured out! Build the heaviest car you can and add as much power as possible untill you run out of turbo. Then buy new larger turbos, max them out and repeat. You would think they would have noticed by now the min weight for the class is 3000 LB. I bet at 3000LB barney would have been a 7 second player by now and would not have been so hard on the trans and driveline.

S&S,
I love the smack talk, everyone gets all spun up, its really the only time I ever come on here. I dont have shi* to prove, just have a good time with those I know and take a few rib shots here and there!!:D

Santa,
I am totaly with you, there is no discrimination when it comes to ET, a number to beat is a number to beat! And like I said on Heads Up NW, that video was beyond inspiration!!! And yes I see bigger in your future, I dont evern know you but I do see you twins for sale by Pog on NMRA, that was my first home, so I am looking forward to see it to!! Its just habit to poke at the bowtie guys.

But damn those black cars, always after those who pose a threat. If you cant handel the heat, sell the spray and join the club!!

what do you want all of us to run turbos what fun would that be, we all would just be sitting around comparing impellers unstead of talking s##t.
I find talking crap alot funny.
i want another boat ride bitch!!!!!

:rlaugh: Ya but not all of ya'll can handel the boost, gotta stay mild on the spray and start easy:rlaugh:
Ya I live for the bs too, we can go for another boat ride, but again turbo power, Twin Garrett 101's twin 8-71 blowers, only 870hp or so, but 4,500 tq, HELL YA, that would make for a killer 60FT

cubicgator said:
what do you want all of us to run turbos what fun would that be, we all would just be sitting around comparing impellers unstead of talking s##t.
I find talking crap alot funny.
i want another boat ride bitch!!!!!

You just want a boat ride because you read about the boat ride the Minnesota Vikings got a couple months ago.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/244415_nfln13.html

cubicgator said:
its 2950 with driver as it sits with all the updates and extra bottles it will be close to 3100, i never would take away from vulcans silly power making barney mobile, but he's making coments on rays car hell it only makes 600rwhp on the bottle i think he's doin just fine. rays car has metal doors role up window, all metal backhalf not the skateboard you might think. again i can help you with the skateboard thing scott just let me know.

2950:bs: I love smack talk threads!!!