Uh oh...I just bought another TURBO :D

• Sponsors (?)

Ill get some pictures up when all the engine parts I bought arrive. Lets just say, that the engine its going on will be able to handle EVERYTHING (Turbo is rated for 710WHP after doing some looking around) that turbo can put out. Should be next week sometime...I cant make you guys wait till everything is done.

Hint= this CAR this stuff is going on will be my new daily driver. Its meant to replace the 03 cobra for DD duty. I purched it a few months ago but really didnt say anything :)

I agree, it's too small for a V8, but it's also too big for the 2.3 4 banger. A full T4 turbine would be a real dog on the street, especially with a .96 housing. It's got to be for a V6 of some sort. Something between about 3 and 4 liters, with a head that can flow more more than your standard kill-joy 3.8.

gotta be on a V6 or 4 banger. it is too small for a V8.

my guess is a Fox with a built 4cyl. the ford 4 cyl has tons of performance parts from the dirt track guys.

Ill get some pictures up when all the engine parts I bought arrive. Lets just say, that the engine its going on will be able to handle EVERYTHING (Turbo is rated for 710WHP after doing some looking around) that turbo can put out. Should be next week sometime...I cant make you guys wait till everything is done.

Hint= this CAR this stuff is going on will be my new daily driver. Its meant to replace the 03 cobra for DD duty. I purched it a few months ago but really didnt say anything :)
IDC anymore. I just spent the last three hours finding all your posts this year and cant find any pictures of anything other than the stangs and stang parts. I hate you now and am removing you from my friends list and adding you to the ignore list :p

It's gotta his silver GT, he bought it back. He's said he was going to bring it back a few times

see this is what i was thinking too but why would get change out the TT system to go with a single turbo thats not very big? i really have no clue and if i dont find out in the next few hours im probably going to hop in the car and drive to texas just to find out.

AHAHAHA LOL I almost think you guys are going to be let down when I tell you what it is :rlaugh:

I didnt expect this much curiousity LOL.

LASER SVT HOLY COW! SO you didnt find it eh? man well I just looked back through them and crap I cant find it either! I found where I mentioned the car, but didnt say what it was. But I know I mentioned the car a second time....just cant find it. Maybe I hosted the pic on another site....the pic is in my photobucket account. Unfortunatly I cant find where its linked or if its even being used. :( Sorry, I could have sworn I mentioned it and also posted a pic of my cobra that had a pic of the car in the background. Dang im sorry you were that board and actually went back through everything :( I should have known you would be the one to do it :rlaugh:

CLUE: Its a 4 cylinder engine :D

Tomorrow ill give you guys another clue....and you should be able to narrow it down pretty close from that point. If you still havnt got it (which you wont fully I assume) Ill let you ALL in when I post pics of the forged engine internals :D

Darn Cody, your gonna have quite the garage.

03 Cobra, old TT GT, Busa, and now a turbo 4 banger...:jaw:

Maybe a turbo Ranger, that would be sweet...

But id imagine its probaly involving a 2.3 Ford engine... maybe I am wrong, but those SOB's are tougher than nails and as Saleen said have alot of aftermarket parts available.

You can build a Honda like that too but it takes dinero...