Uh oh...I just bought another TURBO :D

• Sponsors (?)

This will have to be a hell of a 4cyl to spool a T66. I really don't think it will be a 2.3 unless it is stroked to 2.7 or 3.0L. A 2.3, even with an esslinger head, may have trouble keeping the T66 spooled, especially between gears. This is not a small turbo.
Will it be a 2.7L-ish ecotech engine?
Seriously, even with a GREAT cylinder head, you'll need at least 2.7L to spool it reasonably, so this will have to be a big 4cyl as far as 4cylinders go.

This will have to be a hell of a 4cyl to spool a T66. I really don't think it will be a 2.3 unless it is stroked to 2.7 or 3.0L. A 2.3, even with an esslinger head, may have trouble keeping the T66 spooled, especially between gears. This is not a small turbo.
Will it be a 2.7L-ish ecotech engine?
Seriously, even with a GREAT cylinder head, you'll need at least 2.7L to spool it reasonably, so this will have to be a big 4cyl as far as 4cylinders go.

Well doesnt have to be THAT big when your spinning it to 8500RPMS ;)

Did I mention that its going to be nice not worrying about traction problems? :D

Also looks like my pistons and rods came in today! Ill have to open the box and see whats inside :D Ill take pics of the car tomorrow :)

Oh! You bought an A4 didnt you? Cant be an EVO cause the 4G63 cant spin that fast unless you remove the counter balencers and IDT a scoobie can spin that high eather but the 1.8Ts can with the right internals.

Ok, ok as promised here are some pics!

101_0631.jpg

101_0632.jpg

101_0633.jpg

101_0634.jpg

101_0635.jpg

101_0636.jpg

going for light weight...pulled the rear seats, brackets, seatbelts, ect out and ofcourse no spare. Nearly 100#s :nice:. Ill carpet it or something. :D

101_0637.jpg

101_0638.jpg

And incase you still dont know who makes it :D

View attachment 312945

SO anyone know what exactly it is now? Year? Id say pics are pretty good hints :D So consider the can of beans "tipped over" :flag:

Any questions?