Forced Induction Vortech V3-si On 1994 Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, stopped by the shop today to drop off some gauges and the blower is in. :banana: They just need to put the gauges in and put it on the dyno and then it's back in my hands. Then...it's having a little fun and planning the next upgrade.

On Street tires I ran like a 12.6 at 120MPH. First gear was a waste of time and I had to lift at 1000' foot because I could here some detonation. That MPH is pretty strong for letting off. You'll need traction if you want 11's. They will kick you out with no cage at 11.99 anyway. Many like to be kicked out at that time though.

Initially it was scheduled to go on tomorrow. It got backed up a day because apparently I did not order a wide band A/F gauge. So that took me back a day. Plus they want to run it first thing in the morning since it's so damn hot here lately. So now we're looking at Thursday morning. Unfortunately, my son has surgery scheduled for Thursday as well. If they can't run it at 7am, so I can watch a couple of pulls I'm gonna have them do it without me there. At this point I need the damn car back. I'm sick of this. This is why I had a damn APPOINTMENT.