What Exhaust Do You Have !!

I have stock headers and cat back with a bbk o/r X-Pipe and its really raspy I love it. Im looking to get a cat back in the next few weeks...I wanna keep it as raspy as possible sorta like a nascar/prostock kinda sound if you know what I mean. Anyone have a suggestion on what mufflers will make the car louder and less deeper??? I have heard Dynomax's are great for a raspy tone....any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

bayellowstang said:
I have MAC equal length headers, stock cats and borla catback. It sounds pretty good, real quiet at idle and cruise. It gets loud at WOT.

I used to have mac O/R H pipe. It was disgustingly loud all the time after i dropped in the new motor. It woke the neighbors up when it first fired in the morning. I put the cats back on to be nice and pass emissions. But now im going to be buying a house with far away from other people I'm going to get O/R x pipe.

How was the spring show? I didn't get to go out to it. I live in carlisle so I normally go to all of the shows.

There ws ALOT of people considering the threat of rain. Cars were wy overpriced as usual. I got my Pypes Mufflers and a set of saleen mesh wheels with tires for $60

1hot5.0 -

I have the bassani OR X pipe and short magnaflow side exaust and it _definately_ got louder over time. The semi raspy/hollow sound eventually gave way to sheer ear shattering volume. Though the downside was that the popping type sound got louder on hard deceleration as well.