What Exhaust Do You Have !!

I have BBK Shorty Headers. BBK O/R H pipe and Magnaflow cat back.

Good points: Sounds un real, my car sounds so much more mean then it did w/ the flowmasters on.

Bad Points: Its LOUD! and inside the car as well but thats due to the fact that the carpet has been replaced w/ ACC carpeting so theres not as much sound deading material and b/c the trunk currently doesnt have any carpeting in it. Other then that its a killer sounding exhaust set up.

• Sponsors (?)

FYI.

I have a set of hooker shorties with gaskets for an SN-95 with bolts if you are thinking about going the shorty route. Never used, still in the box. They are taking up space in my garage.

Not ceramic coated - Not equal lenght - if you are one of those guys.

Send mail to [email protected] if anyone's interested.

I have a full Greddy 4" stainless steel and carbon fiber exhaust with 6" LED exhaust tips which really bring out the mean sound of my twin turbonators, especially when I push in the cigarette lighter and pretend I'm hitting the NAWS bottle in the trunk which is a clever disguise for my 32.5 watt bass tube. :rolleyes:

MAC 1 5/8 longtubes, MAC h pipe, Flows. Sounds mean. Me likey.

Cobracanuck said:
BBK longtubes, BBK catted h, flowmaster american thunder cat back.
Just got the lt's and h-pipe installed last week, and ive been having some "squeeking sounds" coming from the interior ever since i got them installed, still dont know what it is
I have stock exhaust back through the mid pipe, and Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back. Good sound and not too loud.

Later this year, I'm going with Cobracanuck's set up, including the catted h. Sound's like you might have a spot where it's rubbing. Keep us (me in particular) on how that works out.

flow tech equal lenth header's soon to be replaced with bassani's, bassani O/R X-pipe 2 1/2 to 2 1/2 flo american thunder, to 3 1/2 chrome tips yeah i finally got those dingy ones off for all of ya! :D the sound is awsome with the cam. dislikes are the cheap ass flow tech header's ! this was the first mod i ever done and beleive me i learned that you get what you pay for!!!! since these thing's are just down right P.OS's tons of hell ya's from the sound and looks of the stang :hail2: peace

john :p

302fordracer said:
all you guys with cats need to think about O/R pipes...the sound of an unrestricted 5.0 engine is simply unbeatable...while I said that I don't like the fitment of my exhaust...I cannot beat the mean sound of it..

Well...i kinda have the opposite of everyone else. I have BBK LT's and a catted-h, but no mufflers on the 2.5" catback. Sounds mean as hell...very deep and throaty, with lots of bite to the sound.

I have the stock manifolds, Mac H pipe with cats (needed for PA inspection) and SLP Loudmouth catback. When at Idle it sounds good, driving there is alot of noise inside the car and WOT....LOOKOUT! Loud as all hell. I had a O/R H pipe right after I got the SLP setup on and 2 days after install I got a $147 disturbing the peace ticket. I was at SPring Carlisle last weekend and Pypes had a stand with a 94 GT that had they're new "Violater" series mufflers, sounded AMAZING so I bought 2 of them, I think i'm going to have pipe bend and put them on and sell my SLP setup, it's only been on the car for about 1,000 miles. Either the Violaters will go on the Mustang or my V10 F250 superduty

stock headers with mac o/r H and mac flopath cat-back, the o/r h is uninstalled untill i get my sticker in May... i didnt really like my cat back at first because i thought it was too quiet...but after a few miles, the thing got loud as hell considering there were still 4 cats on it, i love it now and set off all those ricers' car alarms in the garages :D i hope i dont get rid of that coincidental echo that happens at 1100 rpm so the ricers have it easy... or even worse, its too loud and get pulled over... we'll see but i love it so far
my friend has a 90 5.0 with O/r H and mac flowpaths which sounded great, he just took it off for a legal bassani x w/ cats, and also full bassani cat back and longtubes, it sounds good...but i still love that H better, for sure