whats y0ur style

_MATiC

Sep 24, 2003
El Paso, TX
i posted in another thread on here about how i'm startin to dress like one of them GQ guys..lol. in a big part, it's because of the girlie but my work requires i dress business like..so, i was wondering, when you're NOT at work, how do ya'll usually deck yourselves out? example:

when i'm not at work i'm usually in a button up or polo shirt, blue jeans, some steve madden shoes, and a blazer if its cold...

• Sponsors (?)

I have skateboarding shoes and semi-casual shoes like Clarks.

My buddy is sponsored by Volcom and a ton of other places so I get TONS of free Volcom and Hurley shirts and jeans. Besides those T-shirts, the only other kind of T-shirts I have are either for car parts, speed shops, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, or Dave Matthews. T-shirts make up about 1/4 of what I wear.

I have extremely too many Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren polo shirts - probably somewhere in the 50's or 60's. And probably 40 full button up shirts (the dress kind that don't need to have a tie). The good thing about them is you can just roll the sleeves up and they become short sleeved. :rolleyes:

If I'm hungover, I wear glasses.

I like my hair long but my girlfriend likes it short (and she's usually the one that cuts my hair). Summer time I usually keep it long because I sorta dig the hippy surfer look.

Basically, some days I walk down the street with skateboarding clothes, haven't shaved in a week, and basically looking like a bum. The next I'll be clean shaven with a button up shirt. I'm sort of a walking contradiction, but I like it.

Either way, I'm pretty much a metrosexual. And I like it.

Joe

Umm im ur standard jeans and T shirt kinda guy. Most of my Tshirts come from places like pac sun, but I refuse to get anything from abercrombie, gap, hollister or things like that. I also wear band shirts (Like Disturbed, Dry Kill Logic, stuff like that), and alot of hoodies. I wear skate shoes aswell, right now Adio's. I wear a black watch. And my hair was kinda long because my gf wanted it that way, but we broek up and now its nice n short, I usualy have a beard or chinstrap or whatever u wanna call em.

For work I have to wear a nice shirt and khakis, and Im not afraid to wear a suit, Its just not me.

Joes95GT said:
I have skateboarding shoes and semi-casual shoes like Clarks.

My buddy is sponsored by Volcom and a ton of other places so I get TONS of free Volcom and Hurley shirts and jeans. Besides those T-shirts, the only other kind of T-shirts I have are either for car parts, speed shops, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, or Dave Matthews. T-shirts make up about 1/4 of what I wear.

I have extremely too many Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren polo shirts - probably somewhere in the 50's or 60's. And probably 40 full button up shirts (the dress kind that don't need to have a tie). The good thing about them is you can just roll the sleeves up and they become short sleeved. :rolleyes:

If I'm hungover, I wear glasses.

I like my hair long but my girlfriend likes it short (and she's usually the one that cuts my hair). Summer time I usually keep it long because I sorta dig the hippy surfer look.

Basically, some days I walk down the street with skateboarding clothes, haven't shaved in a week, and basically looking like a bum. The next I'll be clean shaven with a button up shirt. I'm sort of a walking contradiction, but I like it.

Either way, I'm pretty much a metrosexual. And I like it.

Joe

what look does your sister like????

DarkProphet said:
Umm im ur standard jeans and T shirt kinda guy. Most of my Tshirts come from places like pac sun, but I refuse to get anything from abercrombie, gap, hollister or things like that. i also wear band shirts, and alot of hoodies. I wear skate shoes aswell.

For work I have to wear a nice shirt and khakis, and Im not afraid to wear a suit, Its just not me.
:Word: no need in buyin $40 shirts and $70 jean from them places. Hell, if WAL-MART do have it u dont need it LOL

Lots of american eagle, aeropostale, abercrombie, and old navy shirts
I like long sleeves and sweatshirts

NOT the metrosexual bullshtt though

Pants are just regular jeans or khakis, none of that pre-torn shtt for me

shoes:
Funkmaster Flex Driving shoes
or Boot shoe things

Keep my hair short and sideburns trimmed
i look nice :D

At work i wear dirty clothes, because i get dirty. To school its Wolverine Steel toes, abercrombie/AE jeans, and a mustang or hurley type t-shirt. I have a pair of those adidas "goodyear" driving shoes i wear sometimes too. I also wear a watch everywhere i go, i cant leave home without one. I NEVER dress up no matter what, i might have 2-3 dress up shirts, and 1-2 pairs of dress pants MAYBE. If its cold i'll throw on my car-hart or mustang jacket.

Looks like the mullets got left with the fox body boys (I'm gonna catch hell for that one) ;)

Since I spend only part of my time behind a computer and more out in a machine shop, I'm almost always wearing my Timberland steel toe work boots, Levi's, and a t-shirt (tucked in). I always wear my watch and class ring (outside of the shop). I'm not a slob, but not a pretty boy like Joe either. :D

im a huge polo shirt fan....ive probably got like 25 of em from abercrombie, polo, izod, old navy etc......they are the ****....if they are a lil long, they get the 1/2 tuck kinda thing where its just tucked in like 2" right in the front by the buckle on the belt, otherwise its untucked.....im also a big button down shirt fan, cause they are like a convertable to short sleeves:D other than that, i've got a lotta t-shirts from my soccer team, and a few car companies....i have also been known to wear a hoodie now and again:nice:

pants wise i get all my pants from old navy cause they are exactly like abercrombie and american eagle, but like 1/2 the price and they always fit well....jeans mostly but i do rock the cords sometimes....oh and ive got a lotta belts....2 striped ones, a few leather ones, and some other ones....

shoes wise ive got 2 pairs of new balance 574's which i switch up, a pair of sambas when i wanna go old school, and a **** load of flip flops....

oh, and i NEVER leave home without one of my fav 3 hats....a syracuse fitted, syracuse "bar" hat, or my NHRA khaki hat:flag: and obviously my sunglasses, and necklace made by the previous girlie, but i like it too much to give it up

I usually rock a Notre Dame White fitted hat, my bio teacher calls me notre dame boy (i dont even like them, just like the hat)

always have my class ring on outside of work and sometimes my watch (fossil)

Always gotta carry a knife around too :nice:

To work: Dress pants, dress shirt, and tie.

Bummin around: Jeans, t-shirt, workboots (flip flops in the summer), hoodie

Goin out: Nice pair of jeans, collared shirt usually tucked, (never polo and NEVER WITH THE COLLAR POPPED!!!), dress shoes

I'll only wear a hat if its crappy out or freezing.

I try to look clean cut, I hate looking stubbly and my hair has always been short... got the GF cutting my hair every 2 weeks and she does a good job keeping it clean looking.

Adam

Im obsessed with Gap, about 85% of my clothes are gap. during the summer all i wear are khaki shorts (cant stand jean shorts) and a polo shirt. during the winter, jeans and a shirt from gap.
matthiasj said:
I have a pair of those adidas "goodyear" driving shoes
haha ive got a pair too and people complement them all the time. other than those i wear clarks wallabees and shox

this is basically how i dress every day of my life
button shirt, usually a shaded shirt underneath, dress pants, or dress jeans... black socks...

mystyle.jpg

well i own just about every american eagle golf shirt so you can usually find me in one of those. i got a bunch of different jeans i cycle through, different blue colors, and a couple black pairs. i got a pair of nike airs and a pair of dc skate shoes i wear regularly

I guess you could say my "style" is "professional." :shrug:

Work: dress shirt, dress pants, tie, and sometimes a sport coat or suit, bannana republic is the supplier for a lot of my stuff.

Going out: usually a button up shirt with an undershirt, levi 569 jeans (only jeans I'll wear, all the others are nut huggers or "thug" jeans) or khaki's, and timberland boots. I'm a collar down, but sleeve rolled up kind of guy. The only time you'll see me in a T shirt and jeans is at the track or other motorsport event... a button up shirt is typically the type of clothing that will get you into trouble with the "good 'ol boys" at such events. LOL! I think the only T shirts that I own that I wear out are mustang/NMRA/FFW type shirts.

Black95GTS said:
To work: Dress pants, dress shirt, and tie.

Bummin around: Jeans, t-shirt, workboots (flip flops in the summer), hoodie

Goin out: Nice pair of jeans, collared shirt usually tucked, (never polo and NEVER WITH THE COLLAR POPPED!!!), dress shoes

I'll only wear a hat if its crappy out or freezing.

I try to look clean cut, I hate looking stubbly and my hair has always been short... got the GF cutting my hair every 2 weeks and she does a good job keeping it clean looking.

Adam
you and your goddamn popped collar haters!!! you're a........
View attachment 494669
:D :D :D