whats y0ur style

• Sponsors (?)

Joes95GT said:
Mike you aren't gonna win dude. Haters will hate - do your own thing. I'll pop mine depending on the mood.

Sometimes with my girlfriend, when we are, uhhh.....about to uhhh....yeah.

She'll flip it up because she says I look 'sexy'. If I'm getting laid because my collar is popped then so be it. :D

****, I won't even go into detail about how I used to wear TWO polos at the same time and popped the collars. I got tired of the haters so I try not to be too much of a pimp....

And no, I don't own ANY pink, purple or lime green shirts. I own one light yellow (with the blue polo man) because it's my school colors. I usually wear it for homecoming and such.

Joe

Wow I'm surprised, I can't believe the same guy that agrees with me about the budweiser also wears two polos with collars popped. I'm confused.:shrug:

I just don't like the collar popped thing. I think its trying to hard to make a statement. My g/f doesn't really care one way or the other, but I'll be damned if I change the way I dress to satisfy some broad.:Damnit:

Although... if she said "if you pop your collar all night then there will be something special in store for you later" then I would consider it. :Damnit:

Adam

I work in a laid back office. Usually, I'll wear a collared shirt, either pullover or button, with nice jeans and shoes. I wear the same clothes if I'm going "out".

Beyond that, I dress like a bum. I'm most comfortable in a hoodie or t-shirt with baggie jeans or shorts. I don't really care whats on the shirt or what brand it is as long as it's not weird or queer.

Joes95GT said:
Mike you aren't gonna win dude. Haters will hate - do your own thing. I'll pop mine depending on the mood.

Sometimes with my girlfriend, when we are, uhhh.....about to uhhh....yeah.

She'll flip it up because she says I look 'sexy'. If I'm getting laid because my collar is popped then so be it. :D

****, I won't even go into detail about how I used to wear TWO polos at the same time and popped the collars. I got tired of the haters so I try not to be too much of a pimp....

And no, I don't own ANY pink, purple or lime green shirts. I own one light yellow (with the blue polo man) because it's my school colors. I usually wear it for homecoming and such.

Joe
EXACTLY!! people gave me **** about it for like 2 weeks, and then they realized they were ****in retarted cause most people in my school do it.....its not that im trying to make a statement, i just honestly think it looks better....like it was meant to be worn that way....you guys can say whatever the hell you want, i dont give a ****....not to mention, chicks love it, so im not gonna argue.....

oh yea i forgot to mention this, and when sade mentioned it i remembered...GAP is the ****!

rgs- yea i used to boot quite a bit, but when i got a car, skating ceased...i was spending wayy too much on it...

I honestly can bring myself to explain my style. I'm normal, I dress like most of you...I wear collared shirts, an undershirt and leave the buttons undone on the collared shirt. I wear jeans, relaxed fit. I wear a gold chain that I bought in the middle east when I was there for super cheap, and I have a whack of blingy ass rolex watches that I bought from knock off shops in the middle east as well.

My biggest fashion concern is what shoes I'm wearing. I'm pretty big on having shiny polished black shoes (might be the army thing) and if they're not black, they're clean at the worst of times.

Black95GTS said:
Wow I'm surprised, I can't believe the same guy that agrees with me about the budweiser also wears two polos with collars popped. I'm confused.:shrug:
HAHA...Adam I can see your point. I'm sort of a walking contradiction...

I definitely don't go out and pop my collar when I'm with my girlfriend to get some tail. That kind of happens by itself. I flip it up if I'm in the mood - I can't explain what constitutes being 'in the mood,' but if I think it's working at the time, I do it.

And I'll tell you what....

I never wear a jacket out to a party because the houses are hot as hell and I don't want to put it down because there are too many thieves out there. So, when I'm walking home from one, I always flip up the collar because it keeps my neck warm. :D

Oh, and Adam, we're done with finals so we're partying all weekend. I we're going out to pick up 3 kegs of Budweiser and 1 keg of Bud Light if you want to party. :D :SNSign:

Joe

poppedcollar.jpg