whats y0ur style

I like quicksilver jeans, have an ASSortment of hoodies (fox and quicksilver) and sweaters (AE too all sorts) for when its cold, I like my black leather coat when its cold. I wear vans or airwalk's mosts of the time or flip flops in the summer. In the summer I wear jeans or cargo shorts and t-shirts...some outlandish ones..like the one I found at my house after a party, ugly arse green and has some school name on it-one time at an air port like 4 people came over to me and asked if I went there and that it was there school...its was like 3hrs away from were I live:rlaugh: - Preaty laid back style for the most part. Not realy a slave to fashion. I keep my hair short, if it gets long I get a white man's afro, it is like krammer(sp?)'s hear if its grown out.

Now work or what-have you prof. wise...Docker slacks, shirt/tie--have been putting together a nice color combo lately, and of course nice shoes but I like the dark brown low top boot type.

• Sponsors (?)

My attire . . .

Everyday stuff:
Ripped up Rockford Fosgate shirt I won, some basketball type shorts I haven't washed in a couple weeks, 4 year old NuBalance shoes and a fitted JL Audio hat.

And when I work on my car:
Ripped up Rockford Fosgate shirt I won, some basketball type shorts I haven't washed in a couple weeks, 4 year old NuBalance shoes and a fitted JL Audio hat.

And when I go out:

BUUUT . . . If I need new clothes or my girlfriend makes me wear somethings else, I go straight to Target or Walmart and never spend more than $20 on a single piece of clothing. Only thing I don't skimp on is snowboarding gear, but that doesn't really count.

I usually sport the stuff some people (my parents) think are weird.
Example: Long sleeve hoodie, baseball cap and cargo shorts and flip flops
Also: Usually tucked in shirt but only in the front.
Sometimes sportin the earrings, always got the rubber band braclets (keep all of them sitting on my shifter).
Fossil watch with a diamond for the 12
numerous AE and hollester bracelets.
Pacific Sumwear rings.
Mostly I wear abercrombie and fitch, AE, hollester, Rue21, Timberland, North Face, Clarks, Addidas, and New Balance.
Gonna give a lot of clothes away this winter (Salvation Army) Cause I'll prolly start getting a lot of stuff from Von Dutch.

stprorolla49 said:
you and your goddamn popped collar haters!!! you're a........
:D :D :D

Bud Light Presents, Real Men of Genius: Today we salute you, Mr. Constant Collar Putter Upper. You, bedecked in popped collar, teach us that we no longer have to live with a cold back of the neck. Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar. Where others may see thoughtless fashion conformity, you preach a higher gospel. You preach of a world where it's okay for a man to go tanning. You ask "Why can't we wear make-up, and use shampoo with lavender essence?" So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Abercrombie (or is it Fitch?), because we all know, when we really need a piece of gum, you might have one...in your man purse.

'nuff said.

Adam

Black95GTS said:
Bud Light Presents, Real Men of Genius: Today we salute you, Mr. Constant Collar Putter Upper. You, bedecked in popped collar, teach us that we no longer have to live with a cold back of the neck. Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar. Where others may see thoughtless fashion conformity, you preach a higher gospel. You preach of a world where it's okay for a man to go tanning. You ask "Why can't we wear make-up, and use shampoo with lavender essence?" So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Abercrombie (or is it Fitch?), because we all know, when we really need a piece of gum, you might have one...in your man purse.

'nuff said.

Adam
yea ive read that before...its just the way our school is....what can i say...i dont have any gay ass pink or yellow or stupid colors...just a few solids and a few stripes...

Im usually rockin the suspenders, glasses, rolled up dresspants, tie, pocket protector look. My mom took this one to put in our family christmas cards. Thank God I got the stang or I would never get some ass.

nerd11.jpg

stprorolla49 said:
i cant win...oh well to each his own:shrug:
Mike you aren't gonna win dude. Haters will hate - do your own thing. I'll pop mine depending on the mood.

Sometimes with my girlfriend, when we are, uhhh.....about to uhhh....yeah.

She'll flip it up because she says I look 'sexy'. If I'm getting laid because my collar is popped then so be it. :D

****, I won't even go into detail about how I used to wear TWO polos at the same time and popped the collars. I got tired of the haters so I try not to be too much of a pimp....

And no, I don't own ANY pink, purple or lime green shirts. I own one light yellow (with the blue polo man) because it's my school colors. I usually wear it for homecoming and such.

Joe

i say the popped colar thing i don't get...

i'm usually wearing a polo shirt, not necessarily the brand, but usually that style. it's comfortable enough to wear all the time and dressy enough to go pretty much anywhere with. if it's cold, i'll wear a long-sleaved shirt or a pull-over over a t-shirt.

i'm not big into jeans--most i've come across are nut huggers (hehe, thanks Paul for that expression), so i have a lot more cargo pants than jeans (i only have like 4 pairs of jeans and wear like 2 of them).

shoes, i'm usually in sketchers--boot style, none of those loafers or anything too dressy--i think they're gay, but apperently one of the first thing women look at are a guy's shoes...? i'm also a big socks+sandles kind of guy--don't knock it, Achilles did battle in sandles! none of that flip-flop crap for me, though.

whenever i'm working on the car or messing around i'll be in either windpants or kahki (however you spell that damned word) shorts and either a t-shirt or polo. same thing for playing sports, but i'll usually be in some cross-trainers or sandles.

i like to keep it simple--not much to think about when it comes time to getting dressed and i can focus on more important things. stressing over what to wear is for women.

for me, its al bmx stuff, i order al my shirts and hats from www.danscomp.com just so i know for a fact that no-one else has it, acceot cool people like me and my friends (j/k). but yeah, just a bmx t-shirt, some good jeans (levi's always d the job, not baggy fit, but not nut-hugger fit) and some shoes made by either lotek or duffs, and mabye orchid, i think i see a pair of some of those coming up in the near future.

and i swear to god, if someone puls out that flooppy dick spam mother ****er, for siteing a url, then im gonna start whoopin ass...thats right, whooping ass over the internet.