Wow, I'm a founding member

bailey.jpg

:D

• Sponsors (?)

Everytime i see your post count I think to myself "I need to work harder!" :D

Ah, not so much Mike. :) Your post count is right up there at the top. :nice:

For the very smart folks like yourself, everyone knows you are super knowledgable. People read my craptastic ramblings and wonder who baselined my starting post count at 20K. :p :rolleyes:

I don't envy you guys (mods/admin) - having to read lots of BS (your very smart cohort [Andy] just got done with one a few minutes ago, matter of fact).

I have not been a regular here at Stangnet in a few years, but I find myself checking it more and more lately. It is hard to believe it’s been 8 and half years since I joined. It seems like yesterday when Stangnet was an ugly brown and yellow color. I had a million questions about my brand new(to me), bone stock 91 convertible. I had big dreams and about half of them have come true, I still have so much work to do.
Anyway, welcome back.

Brent

I have not been a regular here at Stangnet in a few years, but I find myself checking it more and more lately. It is hard to believe it’s been 8 and half years since I joined. It seems like yesterday when Stangnet was an ugly brown and yellow color. I had a million questions about my brand new(to me), bone stock 91 convertible. I had big dreams and about half of them have come true, I still have so much work to do.
Anyway, welcome back.

Brent

this is like a founding member party:p hey, we should have one of those. back in the day i was on here almost nonstop, sometimes numerous times a day and for hours on end :nono: i was addicted and mustangs were my LIFE. I was always under the hood fixing, modding, tweaking...always messing with something. I think i was under the hood more than i was behind the wheel:lol: I too had a million questions and wanted to learn as much as i could, which i did (though most of it was the hard way) i remember stangnets project car...that tangerine coupe i think...ahhh the good ol days.

Man, I needs to get me a mustang again :eek: