03 Cobra or not?

Wait for the '06....

Wait for the '06....

Wait for the '06....

What if they throw the 5.0L Cammer in the '06, with a blower? Or how about a 5.4L with a blower?? I would feel dumb if I traded in my car and went into more debt and then in a year and a half I started to see the pictures of a beautiful new Cobra, with an engine that eats mine for breakfast, coming out. :(

And Blakers, you are crazy! hehehe, you have a 600 hp monster just waiting to be built and you aren't doing it! :shrug: :D

• Sponsors (?)

BETTERBULLITT said:
Wait for the '06....

Wait for the '06....

Wait for the '06....

What if they throw the 5.0L Cammer in the '06, with a blower? Or how about a 5.4L with a blower?? I would feel dumb if I traded in my car and went into more debt and then in a year and a half I started to see the pictures of a beautiful new Cobra, with an engine that eats mine for breakfast, coming out. :(

And Blakers, you are crazy! hehehe, you have a 600 hp monster just waiting to be built and you aren't doing it! :shrug: :D

stop making fun of me! I want a pet snake! My pony has been way to high of maintenance :rolleyes: :D

BETTERBULLITT said:
Yeah, I am sure I won't want to wait for '06 when I run into you on the streets around here in your new snake, and I get to watch as your tail lights faaaade into the distance! hehe :D

lol, hey when I get my cobra pushing mid 450's, you'll still seem them FAAaaaade away...... :flag:

well guys i got my payments down to 430 a month and about the whole job security thing im not to worried....i have a scholarship to pay for my school and I really dont want to sound spoiled because im not...( i pay for my own car,gas, insurance etc.) but if i were to get in financial trouble my dad is kind of loaded. I JUST LOVE FAST CARS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant resist

oh and the kenne bell is going on as soon as i get the car payed off!!! Im keeping it stock HAHAHAH riiiiigggghhhhtttt.
But seriously the only thing im going to do until its paid off is a solid rear axel and full length exhaust. No pullies or tunes

Congrats. You will probably mod it right away. The stock exhaust on the Cobra sounds like ASS. It's way to quiet.

If you go the KB route in the future just remember to do it right your going to need alot more than $3700 to do it right. Expect around $6000+ with all the extras and the dyno tune.