07 GTA350

v-stang07

May 23, 2008
st. louis
Does anyone have any information on the 07 GTA350? Is it just a special appearance package or what? It's white w/blue rap around stipes and GTA350 side stipe, SVT 18"wheels, SVT rear spoiler and hood scoop, cold air intake, rolled exhaust tips. It's a sharp mustang and I'm interested in buying one that a saw on a Ford lot. Is it a 350hp mustang or just for show? Thanks for any and all help! It looks like a Shelby...but no Shelby badging.

• Sponsors (?)

No such thing. Dealer made it up. Just an appearance package. The combined GT-A and GT350 badging. So, I'm guessing it's an auto, if they're using the "A" properly, that is.

Here is my '06 GT/A 350.
2405183366_5f31fe84e6_b.jpg

Ford released the GT/A Mustang in '67. The A stood for automatic trans. That was really the only this special about it. Shelby was the only one with a "350" Mustang. I liked the original enough and mine being an auto I deceided to badge mine that as well:D I guess mine could be a 350 as it may be real close to that HP wise at the crank, but you'll never see me advertise power with a badge...a personalized tag maybe...if it were to have near 1000 HP perhaps:rlaugh: