18x10 rim & 315 tire on back of a 95 Cobra?

Ok, so I'm new to this 94/95 mustang stuff, but I've already owned 4 foxes...anyways I'm getting a 95 cobra next friday, and what to know what size wheels and tires you can fit on the back of these things w/out minitubbing...I know I'll probably have to roll the fenders and "adjust" the inner fender, but will it fit? What are you guys running on your cars? Heres a link to the wheels I'm gonna get if that helps...Thanks, Tom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Silv...tegoryZ43958QQihZ019QQitemZ290080280008QQrdZ1

• Sponsors (?)

I know there is a couple people on here with 315 in the back.I know some ppl have no problems running them.Sometimes you have to flip the quad shocks to make them work.When i had 295 the tire rubbed against the right tailpipe(bassani 3in ).thats the only trouble i had.

I am running 315/35s in the back on 17x10.5 deep dish bullet wheels on my 94 Cobra. They fit for me with no problem. I really think it depends on the car. Some people will tell you they had to flip the quad shocks or do some other modifications while others will tell you they fit fine without doing a thing.

I am running the Torque Thrust IIs 17x11 with 315/35s. My car is lowered significantly so I chose the Nittos since they are only a hair over 12" wide. I have no issues with rubbing. Oh to control that issue I replaced my suspension with adjustable coilovers to control the ride height. You can see in my signature how the tires sits under the car in the rear. I removed my quad shock because I installed LCAs but from what I see it looks like they would still fit though

I am running the Torque Thrust IIs 17x11 with 315/35s. My car is lowered significantly so I chose the Nittos since they are only a hair over 12" wide. I have no issues with rubbing. Oh to control that issue I replaced my suspension with adjustable coilovers to control the ride height. You can see in my signature how the tires sits under the car in the rear. I removed my quad shock because I installed LCAs but from what I see it looks like they would still fit though

hey "methodman" :rlaugh: can you post some pictures of those wheels? I am looking for torque thrust 2's and wonder how they look from back and side .Thanks