2005 What did you get for Christmas ?

• Sponsors (?)

5% raise at work along with a $600 xmas bonus check :flag:
290 pc. Craftsman tool set
Craftsman Digital Multimeter
Snowboard Bag
New scuba diving boots
clothes, socks etc

How about we mix it up some more and put down a couple things we got other people. . . here is what I got people.

Dad: Sears shop-vac
Mom: Balance ball and some pilates things
Brother: LCD monitor wall-mount, wireless keyboard, USB hub
Girlfriend: Mac O/R H-pipe for her '93 hatch and some girly things.

I got an early xmas present as of 45 minutes ago.I was in a applebees parking lot and some asswipe hit me. Im not at fault but between me going to college on the opposite coast and everything, it looks like my cars gonna be ghetto for a while.....check out the pics.
aaa111_003.jpg
aaa111_008.jpg

Well, we did the first half of the family stuff today ....

Well lets see .... I did get a 1967 Shelby GT500KR ... but I can't seem to get into the **** thing. Also, so far, I've gotten smoked Cobra headlights (being shipped), clothes, several gift certificates (Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc.). Oh, & also a new house, but that's kinda from myself, lol.

That's it for now .... I can't wait 'til tomorrow!

SeventyMach1 said:
I did get a 1967 Shelby GT500KR ... but I can't seem to get into the **** thing.

A real one????

Getting some clothes, hopefully a couple pc games, some rusty wallace stuff, LOL 2 of them big plastic cabnets that people use in their garages for my clothes cause i have too many

what i got other people
Gf- 2 cd's snow globe w 2 doves in it (symbolizes our future its like a wedding thing), A lazer etched glass thing with a light that shines through it, and a Victora's Secret outfit :nice: its all see through and got a little thong :drool:
Dad-cordless circular saw
Mom-snow globe w cadnials in it that makes bird noises