347 NA Injector size?

RIXX93GT

Founding Member
Oct 10, 2002
Dayton, Ohio
Okay lets hear it....I have a set of used 24lb. injectors and a 76mm C&L MAF sitting in my garage. I also have a new 347 on its way. Do you think these injectors will be enough for the stroker or should I throw some 30's in her? Keep in mind this is a street strip car with AFR185's and Ed Curtis cam.

• Sponsors (?)

i am wondering the same thing would i be running too lean if i have 24 lb inj on my 347 that i am putting in the spring, i already have the 24 lbs inj in my engine right now so is there any way i can get away with keepign these

Function of HP and fuel pressure guys. The 24's, according to ProM should be good for around 400-425 crank HP at 38psi. If your 347's are gonna exceed that, 30's should be plenty. Alternatively, you could increase fuel pressure to make the 24's 'act' like larger units. Go to Pro-M's website, select the 'meter sizing' tab and scroll down. They'll tell you how to calculate the change in effective rate with increasing pressure. Unless you guys are planning on spinning these motors up past 7000, I don't think you'll make enough power n.a. to need 36's.