4th annual NW SN meet

• Sponsors (?)

saleenster said:
We were there this morning for more tuning. The black one is running "okay", so now its time to start on the Red one. :nice:

Perhaps we should line up the Red Coupes Nate. You'll smoke me right now, but it would be fun:nice:

Hey C'

Just curious (if you dont mind sharing) why the de-tune on the rag top? :shrug:
Little too much pucker factor for the boss, when she's riding shotgun? :D
(and on a related note did ya tell her about the z06, being shes a vette fan and all...) :nice:

See ya Sat.
DD
:flag:

P.S. Hey does Jeff want us to bring dogs, or buns or sodas or anything?????:shrug:

Varian you need to go on pinks themself! Damn that show is a kick in the a$$! So anyways if i can get someone to house my street tires and jack while there i'll run friday night. Is S/B going on afterwards on friday? Will definitly be at the meet saturday and than i'm off to swift for a one night camp possible? If not then PIR here i come again! Any of you guy's from up north running either night? peace

john:p

ddonaca351 said:
Hey C'

Just curious (if you dont mind sharing) why the de-tune on the rag top? :shrug:
Little too much pucker factor for the boss, when she's riding shotgun? :D
(and on a related note did ya tell her about the z06, being shes a vette fan and all...) :nice:

See ya Sat.
DD
:flag:

P.S. Hey does Jeff want us to bring dogs, or buns or sodas or anything?????:shrug:

Nope, just bring yourself DD. Dogs and sodas will be provided. They may take donations but you'll need to talk to Jeff/Chung about that:nice:

My wife was the first person I told beings I was siked! :flag:

Its detuned so I dont break it anymore. Lifted a head a wk after racing the Z06. The car has less then 300 miles on it since the blower was installed, yet I have blown 1 head gasket, lifted the head, and had cooling issues. Its finally back together so I wanna keep it that way:nice:

We will actually both be there.. We originally were having 12 yards of concrete laid ( I know I know FINALLY!!!!) but we had to bump it to the 20th.

Put on a newer drag radial ( on the 91) that I had in the garage ( had a nail) and Im thinking of taking it in tomorrow for 2 front new tires, gonna wash and wax her tomorrow ( stopped by marcus) he was too busy :(.. The cars last detail was this time last year and it stilll looks awesome!! See ya tomorrow.. I have some seats being delivered to the shop tomorrow..

Rain? Where? It's dry here in N. Portland. ch.12 says it's supposed to be cloudy but dry today. I'm just waiting for my laundry to dry, then I'm gonna go rewash my stang, pick up a friend of mine and head north for the meet. Probably be there around 12-1:00

Well, looks like the weather held out... I was there for about an hour, I think I was parked next to SMOKEDYA by the enterance. I think I'm the only one that opened his hood and didn't clean the engine bay, oh well, I had a great time anyway.

Here's some cell phone pics I took. :SNSign: :SNSign:

68b28b21665a.jpg

e8158f88e773.jpg

549f6ad45534.jpg

1759431a0890.jpg

ca137c9346e3.jpg

611ddb822c5a.jpg

5a3960228e63.jpg

365009d9847e.jpg

10b66e42cb51.jpg

74051892926f.jpg

f9da6d09da41.jpg