5 lug for cheap

fivespeedsteed

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 17, 2003
Richmond, VA
is the latemodel kit the cheapest way to go 5 lug? and is that fox length or sn95 length? on the latemodel part description it has a list of wheels that will fit no problem, but im trying to put bullits (oem, off a 99-04, with their stock tires on it 245/45 i believe) on this, and thats not on the list. i know ill prolly have to flip the quad shock, but roll the fenders too? i have b springs ( i believe there b, not sure how to tell) that im putting on. do i want sn95 length or not? is there a cheaper way to put this together? i need 28 spline right?

• Sponsors (?)

the rears are stock length drums.

the wheels wont fit on the front because the hub of the rotor is too big to go inside the wheel.

sn95brakes.com

If you are going to do it once, do it right. Look on www.car-part.com and maybe you can find some spindles close by for a good price. I've picked up spindles from $50-80 a set, and the better 99-04 base calipers, rotors, & lines from $60-80 a set. Of course you might have to pay more, but IMO a SN95 front conversion with 99-04 calipers for $250 or less is a good deal. Rear drums (Aerostar/Ranger axles & 9" drums) can run you as little as $100-125, but most likely less than $200.

Read the SN95 brakes website listed above and good luck!