Albany New York

• Sponsors (?)

Finished the shift kit. Took me until just after noon today. The AODe shifts very quick now. It doesn't do any tire chirping, but it accelerates very well. Hopefully, I can get out with you guys next weekend! (and I hope to put the springs and cooler on next weekend too. It was a long morning for an amateur like me)

I'm in latham most of the time

i'm in latham most of the time. I would live to meet up with the gang some night. R most of the people that meet up young. I'm a young actin 33 yr old.
Yeah I'm the guy That has his car sideways most of the time ha ha :rlaugh:

I'm from Utica. I have a friend from Schenectady with a Sonic Blue '03 and black '93 Cobra w/Vortech.
Been wanting to head out there to check out the scene.
What night and where do you guys hang out?
Jeff
'89 LX featured in May '04 5.0 Mustang

Any of you guys in the Albany area ever go to Lebanon Valley dragway??? Tomorrow June 12th is Ford day. There are a few bracket classes and a couple of heads up classes. There may even be a mod motor only class if enough show interest. The two heads up classes are Factory stock (GT40/P head combos with stock cams, cobra/gt40/explorer intakes) and Real Street stock (N/A up to 360 cubic inches and single power adders limited to 310ci I think. Track opens at 8:00am and qualifying starts at 10:00.

Maybe see a couple of you there!!!
Ken

hey jeff lee i met you 2 summers ago at big lots before we got the boot!! love your car..saw it in 5.0..congrats....i have 4 0r 5 buddies with 50s in utica.....maybe we could get soomthing together and stampede out to albany....lemme know!!