Alright, Lets see what everyone got for Christmas

Numbles

Dec 10, 2003
Chicago, IL
Well my parents are divorced so I had christmas tonight with the pops. I walked away with a 1/2 inch torgue wrench and some more tools. Plus I still have the moms tomorrow.

Anyone else open their gifts yet?

Yeah. BTW, just wondering what the car gifts were.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats! I Got a nice tune up kit from the out-laws. And i Got some nice Ford Racing mats, a "Ford Racing fans only" sign for the garage, and some Models: 66Shelby GT350H, 99 Cobra, 98 Saleen Speedster, Super stallion from the wife! Now i have to find time to put them together!

95snoozer said:
Its 6am here, so I havent opened gifts.... But I got a new Dremel last night :) time to polish!!!
Autometer A/F (yes, the light show) and a digital tire pressure guage
4 BFgoodrich posters....three of stangs, and one of the green roadster

thanks mom

Ford Racing 3.73's and the install kit, a book of the history of the stangs, and this really cool throw blanket thing with about 5 mustangs on it, that was probably the coolest (or warmest) present... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

timk said:
how the hell do you guys get car stuff for christmas?? i'm lucky if anyone let's me TALK about car stuff.....damn, ties and underwear again!!

You sort of sound like me. Every year my wife tells me she is NOT getting me car parts as they are not a "fun" gift for her to give to me. But, she also hates it when I spend any money at all on my car, so every year I pose the same question to her... wouldn't she rather spend the money for presents on car parts, or get me other stuff and then have me spend more money on other things. Its cheaper in the long run to buy me things for christmas... so far it sort of works. Here's a list of car parts from christmas past from my wife and parents:

edelbrock intake
fms shorty headers
FMS alum DS
FMS 65mm T-body
Hooker roll bar
MGW interior pieces
DS safety loop
... and many other things I've forgotten about.

I'm always quick to point out how much money we would have had to spend if she bought me clothes, etc and then I also went and bought these things. Its also nice to have parents who also have mustangs... my mom has an '01 BULLITT and my dad has a '91GT, they don't mind at all getting me car parts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Paul

Line Loc

HairyCanary said:
Haven't open gifts yet, but my crystal ball tells me that at the least, I'll be seeing a line-lock. :D

Dave

Hey Dave,
Let me know how you like it after you get it installed. That's one of the things I want to add and wasn't sure which one or how it would work w/ABS.
Wayne

Merry Christmas

Well... I got a leather Ford Racing jacket, and a bunch of cash... The cash will be used to pay off the credit card I used last week, to purchase my Ceramic Coated LT's, and Dr. GAS shorty X pipe.... So I guess I got parts for Xmas.. :)

Santa was also good to me this year!
Here's my list:
FRPP ceramic coated shorty headers
65mm FRPP throttle body
Steeda billet headlight knob
Asst. mustang hot wheels/collectibles
FRPP leather steering wheel

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!