Alright, Lets see what everyone got for Christmas

• Sponsors (?)

Headlights/Corners....... :nice: :nice: :nice:

Cobra Euro/Black

Attachments

• FRD-MUS-9498-EUBK-COXX-HC4X.jpg
    FRD-MUS-9498-EUBK-COXX-HC4X.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 138
Well, I got some horrible sweaters that my mom is returning and some socks and a Mustang calander.

But my dad came through big!!!!!!!!

HE SAID HE'LL BUY MY FTI CAM.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh yeah, my 165's will be here on Jan 2nd!!! Not a Christmas present though, I forked the bill on that one.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Jake

Well, got done opening stuff at the moms house. Ran away with a Craftsman tool box thats about 3 feet tall. And more car cleaning products that I can even remember to name. Needless to say the tool box is badass because it has wheels so I can roll it to the car when I start my H/C/I swap. Althoug Im not gonna attempt the cam.

Merry Christmas to everyone as well.

BTW, I got this car dryer thing that looks like a flat rubber peice with a handle you use to wash you windows at the gas station. Except it doesn't have a big handle just a oval thing to hold on too. If anyone knows what I am talking about, do these things work well.

From the rents:autometer oil pressure gauge, clock pod, vortech pulley, gauge bezel, and some non car related stuff.. Also scratch tickets.. and i won 500!! :banana: :banana: Looks like my new combo will be together sooner then expected :nice:

From the GF: 255lph intake pump, autometer water temp gauge, boost gauge - thats what i know of, she hasnt been over to give me my gifts yet so we will see what else ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!
My wife treated me awesome as usuall this year with JBA shorties,MMCC plates, a huge Craftsman tool set, magnetic oil plug, three mustang model cars,mustang banner for the garage,and a couple of those old tin signs to hang up on the wall. There's some other non car stuff too. My mom got me a Craftsman roll away tool box. And my sisters sent gift cards for Sears. I have a huge family so I kinda luck out every year. It looks like everyone else cleaned up pretty good too. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and for those that are traveling watch out for the idiots and be safe.
Merry Christmas!
and
Happy New Year!
Keith :flag:

Numbles ...That sounds like a Caliifornia Water Blade...They work sweet, i use one...All you need is a towel and the cars done in no time....My sis just bought a Dale Earnhardt SS Monte Carlo..I gave her one of those for Christmas...

Man you guys scored bigtime on parts...Yowza !!!!

94 GT Must. said:
reading all your posts (even tho i dont know what 95% of those things are) made me jealous..

all i got was a shammy, back floor mats to match the car, some washing stuff and febreeze cause i sometimes smoke inside it... :notnice:

but thats why im on this site... to learn :D

Where are our manners?

Welcome to the boards.:cheers: When I started out, I didnt know $hit about anything with our cars. NOW, I DO know $hit about our cars. :rlaugh: :lol: Im getting there tho.

Give us a pic or 2, and some specs/mods about your car.

Thanks
RC

The wife got me ANOTHER STANG.......... :D And it is way COOLER than anyones here...............................................................................

supr1.jpg

And my NEW "engine" is way cooler than ANYONE elses too........
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :flag: :) :banana: :cheers: :cool:

supr2.jpg