american muscle vs cruizin concepts wheels

• Sponsors (?)

I've bought two wheel/tire packages from AM and have been pretty happy with them. Definitely the first place I look for wheels when I'm looking.

+1. Between my granddad and I, we've bought 4 sets from them. Haven't had the first complaint with any of them. Was also quite surprised at how fast their shipping was. I remember on my set, I ordered them on a Monday morning. Wednesday afternoon, they were on my door step. :nice:

It actually doesn't surprise me that all these companies buy wheels from the same manufacturer. I doubt there would be room in the market for 3-4 wheel manufacturers to sell inexpensive copied Ford wheel designs :shrug:

Regardless of where you buy from, I can personally attest to the quality of the wheels and the finish on them. My FR500 wheels are absolutely flawless and perfect in every way. The silver paint extends all around each spoke, there is no overspray, and the clear coat is very thick and glossy. Also, the polished rim on each wheel looks great and again the clear applied over it is even and very glossy without much orange peel.