Any Active NE OH Mustang Groups?

• Sponsors (?)

OK,so far we have...

ProChargerGT
Mustang 02 (+2 of his friends)
JoihnJohn (+2 of his friends)
Scootr68-me

Have I missed anyone? If possible can everyone put the location of where they'll be coming from so we can try and centralize a rally point to make the cruise. Sound good?

I will probably have 2 mustangs coming with me as well.. another GT vert and a 5.0. I'm in highland hts, right next to mayfield hts, and my friend with the 5.0 lives in chesterland. i'll update if i can find anyone else to go.. so far, we have 8 people total.

Chagrin Falls, me totally for sure, and im going to call anthony 2morrow to confirm him going, but i have to work till 7 on saturday thats the only catch with me and just letting you guys know, that i really dont spell my name with an i in it i just was too lazy to fix the typo haha. late

John John

Well I know a couple of my friends are meeting at the Drugmart right next to it so they can pull in together. I suggest everyone being at Brunswick by 6pm. So what if we meet around 5ish at Mcdonalds on 271 and 8(Macedonia) or the arbys on 82. It doesn't matter to me. I know it's out of my way but I can still do that.

Mustang 02 do you want to meet @ Mcdonalds in Mayfield Hts Saturday around 4:30-4:45 and head to rt. 8 together? im only moderately familiar with the area but it's only goin out to summit racing. let me know if this is ok with you.

Mustang_02 said:
Well I know a couple of my friends are meeting at the Drugmart right next to it so they can pull in together. I suggest everyone being at Brunswick by 6pm. So what if we meet around 5ish at Mcdonalds on 271 and 8(Macedonia) or the arbys on 82. It doesn't matter to me. I know it's out of my way but I can still do that.

That's perfect for me...5ish at Mc'D'd at 271 and rt 8.I'll be there! :nice: :nice:

The show goes until about 9 or so. When it starts getting dark the ricers become annoying and the cops usually move everyone out. I usually get dinner before that but I could always just run to the arby's or pizza hut right there since I'll be meeting new people.

I hope the ricers dont mess with our cars... for their sake. :fuss: :chair: I had some ricer idiots playing frisbee between my car and my friends F-150 and they hit the truck with it and kept trying to play like nothing happened.. until we went over there and had a few nice words with them