Any "old" stangnetters left?

Jason 302

10 Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
Newark, Ohio
I haven't been on here for quite a while, just seeing if there's any familiar faces left around here. The stang has sit more than it ever has this year because of gas prices and the addition of a couple motorcycles in the stable. But I've been helping my buddy work on his stock 93 and I'm starting to get the fever back a little bit. I'm really diggin the new Mavromont "Pony R" rims, whats the word on those?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey some of you guys are still around, cool. Ahhh yes, sirsureshot, what happened to your old pal Joe? lol...The kid with the faded silver and black hatchback. And how bout your green hatch? For some reason you two are always the guys I think about when it comes to stangnet "back in the day". Does anybody remember the infamous post with the fake chick who was really sirsureshot? haha

I have been around since the late 90's... does that count?? Dont post much but I always check the forum and the for sale section....

Dont have the saleen anymore but have had 4 mustangs since. And roll around in a 1987 Gt vert..

If your are looking for names like Ranchero50, Onefaststang, Five0fanatic, etc, they have faded into oblivion. Bottomlesspit and I are just about the only two guys left around from that era of Stangnet. My join date was March 2000.