Anyone want to help me make a Stangnet Compilation Video?

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
(I originally posted this in 5.0 talk... but have decided to draw from a larger audience of stangs so read on!)

Well,
I've been wanting to make a cool nicely edited mustang compilation video for a while now. I've consider just putting all the vids ive downloaded off the net into one... However, I don't feel comfortable *stealing* videos from people. So, I think I've decided it would be awesome if I could put together a good Stangnet Mustang Compilation video.

If anyone wants to help just send me your ORGINAL vids of urs cars so I can get to work!

BTW: If anyone has any suggestions for the vids Im completely open to those too. (what songs to use, what type of vids to use, etc.)

• Sponsors (?)

poneypower89 said:
Wow, that car is absolutely amazing :drool:

Great job on your restoration. And thank you for the vids. I can rip them off putfile myself no probs. So Im set! :nice:

Thanks very much :D

We'll be taking more vids this weekend, probably get a good burnout or 2. If you like I can send you those as well.

Also I will have video of a '65 convertible, a '67 convertible, a 2002 GT, and possibly my '88 GT convertible if you need more filler. Going out with our little faction of the Mustang Club this weekend :D

68keyblr said:
Thanks very much :D

We'll be taking more vids this weekend, probably get a good burnout or 2. If you like I can send you those as well.

Also I will have video of a '65 convertible, a '67 convertible, a 2002 GT, and possibly my '88 GT convertible if you need more filler. Going out with our little faction of the Mustang Club this weekend :D

Your welcome!

Yes, please get as much as u can thats possible! :nice: