Auto body guys quick question.

I am currently kicking around the idea of either buying a steeda race wing or termi spoiler for my gt. If I go with the termi spoiler I would have to fill in the holes from the original spoiler. Is this something that is easy to do? reason I ask is because I believe the trunk lid is not made any kind of metal. Aslo what would be the best thing to use?

Aslo feel free to give me some opinions on which one I should buy.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Seeing as the decklids on 99-04 cars are fiberglass composite, use fiberglass. I did it on a few of my Mustangs. If you don't know about prep-work, don't touch it, as you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

just let the bodyshop repaint and fll the holes or look around for a v6 trunk thats gona be the best way to do it right, i just had mine repainted and filled, it was very cheap and i found a termi spoiler that was already the color of my car so i guess i lucked out

Thanks guys. just to clerify I have NO intention of actually filling the holes my self. And there is no way I would even consider those plugs. Now all I have to do is see if I can find a decent deal on a termi spoiler because I have come to the conclusion that the steeda race wing though functional is a little to ricey for me.