Available again! American Muscle & Modified Mustang Scorching Hot 2008 Calendar

AMNick

Nov 29, 1999
Malvern, PA
Here's how this is going to work:

If you want a free calendar, PM me with your full name, address, email address and phone number. Please put 'Calendar' in the subject line.

I will have them sent out.

Please DO NOT expect a direct response from me!

A confirmation email will be sent to you after I have put your information in the system.

If you were able to order a calendar before the code was canceled, you do not need to do this. This is only for people that did not get that chance!

**Note: You have to have joined the forum prior to December 10, 2007**

**Limit 1 Per household**

• Sponsors (?)

What a crock of ****...

These calenders are not free for Canadians. That is a bad decision by American Muscle. As a previous customer of American Muscle, I WILL NOT spend another dime there and I won't be recommending American Muscle to anyone. This is all because they feel the few extra cents it would cost them to send these to Canada is not worth it. It should have been stated that these are free for United States Members of Stangnet, not Members of Stangnet.

I am curious to know how these are being sent to US residents. The reason being, I can find stuff at the local post office here and could ship a larger sized calender to the US for $2.10 Canadian. Kind of hard to justify that $9.00 shipping charge AM wants us( Canadians ) to pay for this calender...

What a crock of ****...

These calenders are not free for Canadians. That is a bad decision by American Muscle. As a previous customer of American Muscle, I WILL NOT spend another dime there and I won't be recommending American Muscle to anyone. This is all because they feel the few extra cents it would cost them to send these to Canada is not worth it. It should have been stated that these are free for United States Members of Stangnet, not Members of Stangnet.

I am curious to know how these are being sent to US residents. The reason being, I can find stuff at the local post office here and could ship a larger sized calender to the US for $2.10 Canadian. Kind of hard to justify that $9.00 shipping charge AM wants us( Canadians ) to pay for this calender...

As I said in my response to your PM, I agree with you. And I've been working on being able to ship these to Canada at no cost to you. At the time this was posted, I did not know that we would not be able to ship free to everyone.

I'm sorry that you're upset, but I am working on a solution. Per your request, though, I have taken you off the list of Canadian requests.

Emilie