Bickering and Bashing Threads

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
VibrantRedGT said:
Please keep personal attacks out of the forums. When you signed up the agreement you accepted stated "No personal attacks", "No profantity" and the list goes on.

We understand that forums are based mostly opinions. Now throw in thousands of personalities and sometimes it can cause an issue.

Choose your battles wisely and professionally.

Though I wish we could go back to one forum again it apparently will never happen. Let's get this back to the way it was.

I agree 100% its getting out of hand.

• Sponsors (?)

Please keep personal attacks out of the forums. When you signed up the agreement you accepted stated "No personal attacks", "No profantity" and the list goes on.

We understand that forums are based mostly opinions. Now throw in thousands of personalities and sometimes it can cause an issue.

Choose your battles wisely and professionally.

Though I wish we could go back to one forum again it apparently will never happen. Let's get this back to the way it was.

I leave this open for discussion.

NOTE-I can't believe I'm going to write this but if I see a "Free Post" reply in this thread you will be docked posts.

1EVIL88VERT said:
i agree i've had all i can take.

The reason people give Paul so much respect here is that he has been through the similar situations with his car that most of us are going through presently, not because he is "perfection". Instead of making fun of others on this board that aren't as knowledgable as he is, he goes out of his way to teach and share from his experiences. :nice:

I've never met the guy but I posted a thread about clutches and he PMs me with an explanation containing pros and cons, and gives me numbers to call. I ask him what kind of shortbelt he uses at the track, he not only gives me part numbers but a belt diagram.

And if some magazine had my car as a featured vehicle, you can bet that I would have something to say about it no matter what the title of the article is. I find that if you want respect you should be the first to show it.

adam

I keep personal attacks and definetly profanity out of my post (because I don't use profanity anyways:nice:). :shrug:

I personally can't take misinformed information or bias info. That is all I leave it at...

**FREE POST***
J/k :D
Arguing is always good, we're able to see 2 completely different sides of a story at a time but when it gets to profanity and personal attacks, then someone should be shot down by everyone tuning into the thread. :uzi: We can not pretend nothing happened and let a stupid comment get away. I'm saying just in case something like this happens, not sure it did in a particular thread. Can't we all just get along. :cheers:

5spd GT said:
I may get "hit" for this but we shouldn't stereotype fox and sn95's. Goes back to what you alluded to on going back to one forum:shrug:

When I mentioned one forum it was when 94-95 had ONE room. Not one for tech and one for talk. FOX and 94-95 boards have been seperated since 2001.

You won't get hit unless you want one.

<-------See the Penguin over there.