Bought a custom side exhaust setup.

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
Assonet, MA
Grabbed this on Ebay for 150.00 shipped. Looks a ton like one that a member built for his SN95. ( I think it's CobraRed). Hopefully going on in a few weeks, I have to find and paint either a V6 rear bumper or Roush valences. I think it's going to sound sick with the O/R ProChamber. It needs a little cleaning, and it has been "custom fitted" with a BFH so it will fit subframes. I eventually am going to get Razzi side skirts to dress them in a bit more. Enjoy...:nice:

07f6_1.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Well, it's in, it sounds amazing, and the fit is great. I don't think I've been as happy with the way any of my past Mustangs have sounded. I get almost no smell in the cabin either, unless I have a tailwind and am at a stop.

Well, it's in, it sounds amazing, and the fit is great. I don't think I've been as happy with the way any of my past Mustangs have sounded. I get almost no smell in the cabin either, unless I have a tailwind and am at a stop.

The only bad part ive noticed is the tip is about right even with your ear and w/ the windows down it can get kinda loud. Lets see some pics with it on :nice: