cant decide on wich springs. steeda or eibach

• Sponsors (?)

h&r. supersports go 1.75" front, 1.6 rear. sports go 1.6" front, 1.5" rear. i just ordered the h&r sports, wanted just a hair lower than eibchs pro-kit. plus some dick on ebay outbid me for the supersports by $1.50.

if you want a good drop you don't want to go with the steeda springs.. they will drop the car and get rid of that 4x4 stance, but it may not be enough.. depending on your taste. the ride quality with my steeda springs feels just like stock

I just noticed you have LTs, so if you drive on bumpy roads or over speed bumps you might want to take the clearence issue into mind while buying these. That's the reason I got Steeda Sports.. I didn't want to go around scraping my LTs on every little bump I came across. Check your ground clearence and see how much of a drop you think it can take. It's not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be

Steeda Sport Springs.

915f49fedfb7fcf941553bebe143f3160_full.jpg

616f23efe6dba14e02d96e8983b105070_full.jpg

aabee4765cfb47fdb170a1bdbcfd5d020_full.jpg

Suspension kit

03redfiregt said:
I am going to be lowering my car more sometime soon. I have the bullitt suspension now but i am going to be putting 18s on the car so i want it lower. But i cant deisde between the steeda sport springs or the eibach pro kit. I am going to be using the bullitt shocks and struts and i really dont want to have to get caster camber plates. I also want the best ride. I dont want it to be harsh. What do you guys think. Anybody who has either one. opinions would be awsome. :hail2:

What all did you get with the bullitt suspension kit, cause I'm lookin to get the ford racin kit on ebay but im not sure if i wana get that yet; I got some eibach pro-kit springs on ebay too im lookin at.

christiesledd said:
if you want a good drop you don't want to go with the steeda springs.. they will drop the car and get rid of that 4x4 stance, but it may not be enough.. depending on your taste. the ride quality with my steeda springs feels just like stock

I just noticed you have LTs, so if you drive on bumpy roads or over speed bumps you might want to take the clearence issue into mind while buying these. That's the reason I got Steeda Sports.. I didn't want to go around scraping my LTs on every little bump I came across. Check your ground clearence and see how much of a drop you think it can take. It's not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be

I am taking into EFFECT THE GROUND CLEARANCE THING BECAUSE OF THE LONG TUBES. wICH IS ANOTHER REASON I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND. tHE EIBACHS ARE ANOTHER 1/4 LOWER WICH COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCRAPING AND NOT. But i do like the stance of the eibachs. I dont want super low just dont want too much fender gap with the 18s.

Yeah, like i said earlier...I have to steeda sports and I think they give just enough drop to make it noticable and looking good. I was out at pepboys a while back and this cobra followed me in there just to ask me how low i had my car dropped and what brand i went with...it was kinda cool.

97Vicious281 said:
I was thinkin about puttin a kit from ford racin that has tokico shocks and struts and what not; i was just wonderin how that whole kit worked out for you cause i was thinkin about puttin the eibach prokit on too.

The kit in the ford racing catalog is the billitt kit. it worked out very well for me rides good and handles good. i just want to go lower now.