Come list your planned modifications for the winter....

Killercanary said:
Well, at this point I just hope to have the car running again next year. My wife and I are expecting our first child in May and that is more important right now than what I had planned for the car. So my plans are STILL up in the air... man I need to win the lottery!
:Word:
Now someone else can understand why I havent dropped all my $$ in the car yet....family comes first!!

Good Luck.
RC

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
Well, at this point I just hope to have the car running again next year. My wife and I are expecting our first child in May and that is more important right now than what I had planned for the car. So my plans are STILL up in the air... man I need to win the lottery!

Well hell, congrats man:cheers:

Joe and Paul what do your new combos look like?

Hmm...I prolly won't buy anything this winter, but I did put on a 75mm Race TB towards the end of last summer. I would love to hit the track, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I really need to get my ass on the tweecer, but I find it really hard in the summer with work and friends.

What else is new? Did I miss anything big?

Jake

95riosnake said:
I have no idea, I doubt it though lol. I just tend to follow the "you get what you pay for" rule.
well on something like wheel spacers, i'd definately follow that rule. i had originally wanted to get some for my stockers, but a buddy of mine is selling his 17" black bullits (not deep dish, though) and said he'd give me a "reasonable" deal. if the price is right (around $400 with newer tires) i'll get them. otherwise i'll splurge and get the 17x9 in the front and 17x10.5 dd for the rear. you've already got nice wheels so if i were you i'd probably get the spacers, too. keep us posted and get them pics up!!

GTJake said:
Joe and Paul what do your new combos look like?

Hmm...I prolly won't buy anything this winter, but I did put on a 75mm Race TB towards the end of last summer. I would love to hit the track, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I really need to get my ass on the tweecer, but I find it really hard in the summer with work and friends.

What else is new? Did I miss anything big?

Jake
Holy christ, look who came out of the wood work...:nice:

I'm not saying anything yet because I don't have said car. Once I do, it'll be on. I'll have pictures, plans, etc.

Should be shortly after Christmas if everything goes the way it should...:Word:

Joe

Putting on x303 heads, with a '94 Cobra intake (hopefully getting lower ported by tmoss!). 24lb injectors with C & L maf and intake tube. 255 or 190 lph fuel pump. New balancer and idler pulley. That should keep me busy for the winter. Then I will need to address traction/tranny/rearend issues!

Phil