do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jstang209 said:
:stupid: is it just me or doesnt it seem like this foo Ryan should have a million post, but yet he has 54 lol... i think someone should ban him from talk for a while..

o and it was a 4banger. i win!
Im not commenting on the subject ill leave him go for awhile since people are finally agreeing with me.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont think we should ban him. hopefully maybe now he will realize that 54 useless threads asking for a photoshop isnt endearing him to anyone.
If you want to mod your car, go for the gusto and do it and then share some pics with us, maybe even ask for help if you get stuck in the middle.
just dont talk about doing it all the time and then not following through.

jstang209 said:
it looks like it sits up too high in the front to be a v8.. and who would run those wheels with a v8 lol.. but hey neva know!

Those wheels won't fit on a true V8 car... only the rear would work, up front the brakes are too big for 14" wheels. So it's a 4 banger :D

EDIT: talk about being late to post something :rolleyes: Oh well... a 4 banger like that in my neck of the woods would cost me around 2k~3k...

tell you all what. i am only going to post stuff i know. and when the time comes that my car gets painted(this spring) i will post pictures.

but if i remember right. last time i post pictures of when i painted the wheels i bought. you posted stupid **** about that.

and wherver posted about there brother. good for you.

im 14. i have a mustang. and i happy with that. no other kid around me has bought there own car.

and 79pace car.

my car is a GLX nonthing special about that :p:

795.0pacecar said:
My car is a pacecar, it doesn't matter if it had a 4 cylinder, it still has something to make it better than that pos, and on top of that my 4 cylinder was turbocharged douce bag.

lol, you just called a 14 yr old kid a dousche bag:rlaugh:

ryansstang002hyh.jpg
[/IMG]

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

niklid05 said:
today would be such a nice day to go out and play tackle football with friends, in lil' Joeys backyard but, wheres ryan at???? on stangnet:nonono::shrug: :notnice:

it's all wet out side and im swamped with hw and test that i have to study for for friday.

and no we dont play football in a back yard. we go to the school so that we can use the feild there.

ryan218 said:
it's all wet out side and im swamped with hw and test that i have to study for for friday.

and no we dont play football in a back yard. we go to the school so that we can use the feild there.

LMFAO!!!!!! and when do you find time to do all this???? With all the time you spend on here how do you ANYTHING else?!

Status
Not open for further replies.