Door panels, are these inserts rare?

• Sponsors (?)

aawaawaa1002.jpg

aawaawaa1013.jpg

actually i lied to you, i have 2 sets, one sets (pictured) are off a 90, the others(will get pics) off a 89-without bags

so i'm gonna conclude from this, that they are slightly rarer/not common compared to the vinyl inserts. i already know these are worth some $$ considering the condition of the panels and map pockets.

just debating if i want the $$ or the work/carpet inserts in the notch. :shrug:

To be honest, not quite sure they will fetch a premium over the vinyl insert ones.

Not many people know they are a 1-year deal. Hell, i didn't even really know til this thread. Would i pay more for cloth panels?? Not now...but 20 years or so down the road who knows.

Mine are in my car though :)

not going to ask much more, but definately more then my initial asking for the vinyl's. people could take them or leave them. i am only considering selling at this point cause its too cold to wrench.

To be honest, not quite sure they will fetch a premium over the vinyl insert ones.

Not many people know they are a 1-year deal. Hell, i didn't even really know til this thread. Would i pay more for cloth panels?? Not now...but 20 years or so down the road who knows.

Mine are in my car though :)

I hope you find the right buyer, as to me they aren't worth anything more than any other equal condition set! But that might be because after a few dollars in die, I have a black door panel with the fabric and even carpet down below. :D

See :D

_MG_5170_800_1.jpg