Dumb People Keep Buying my Brakes off Me!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Imo you cant rip people off if they are buying something in person unless you are selling a car with say a blown head gasket and dont tell them or something like that or a TV that you say works and doesnt.

But even if you talk some jackoff up to a huge price on something that is as you say it is, and he pays it shame on him for being un-informed.

Superhereaux said:
fxckin' junkie:notnice:

I have a med card....and Weed is not anaddictive substance. Only people who use Meth, Heroin, Crack. Etc. can be junkies.

Read Erowid.org, that is the best drug info. site on the net....Read it, know it, live it :flag:

Weed isn't addictive in the sense that it doesn't form an actual craving for it. You can still become psychologically/mentally addicted to the high it gives. Either way it should be legal as it's pretty harmless compared to other crap that's already legal. Sure it makes your memory crappy but it's only temporary and goes away after you stop smoking for awhile, and if you HAVE to smoke all the time you're probably retarded anyways and don't need your memory. Besides, doing it less often makes it more enjoyable.

Dusstbuster said:
Weed isn't addictive in the sense that it doesn't form an actual craving for it. You can still become psychologically/mentally addicted to the high it gives. Either way it should be legal as it's pretty harmless compared to other crap that's already legal. Sure it makes your memory crappy but it's only temporary and goes away after you stop smoking for awhile, and if you HAVE to smoke all the time you're probably retarded anyways and don't need your memory. Besides, doing it less often makes it more enjoyable.

I smoke so much pot and i am so used to being stoned 24/7 that it doesnt effect my memory 1 bit.... its so awsome :D

SRT Handz said:
So i bought the mach 1 Brake package from buy ford racing for like $320

....tell some dude i saw at a Burger place and he offers me $650 because he said ford doesnt make those brakes anymore (Fool)

Then i take the $650 and buy brand new Focus RS calipers, Brembo rotors, and braided lines off Craigs list.

....Tell some guy at the gas station and he said he has been looking for those "Limited Edition" calipers from Europe.... i sell him all my stuff for $1,200 (Thats what the dude offered me)

Now i have $1,200......Fck Yeah!!! :D
very funny....

Dusstbuster said:
QFMFT :nice: lotta good points.

You guys can get sent up the river for smoking that crap if you want....I dont care one bit :) .

And SRT you must have some serious problems if its what it sounds like and doctors are reccomending it to you LOL.

People who do this stuff cant handle the real world IMO...otherwise you wouldnt need it, and you sure as heck wouldnt take the risk of being sent to prison if your cought with it if you didnt need it. :shrug:

hotmustang331 said:
You guys can get sent up the river for smoking that crap if you want....I dont care one bit :) .

And SRT you must have some serious problems if its what it sounds like and doctors are reccomending it to you LOL.

People who do this stuff cant handle the real world IMO...otherwise you wouldnt need it, and you sure as heck wouldnt take the risk of being sent to prison if your cought with it if you didnt need it. :shrug:

I smoke pot because its fun.... no other reason what so ever :D

Ok :D

I know a guy thats been doing it all of his life....guy is cool, and my dads best friend hahahaha.

Its not a big deal, I just dont want to see what happened to my uncle, happen to anyone else.
He smoked pot for YEARS AND YEARS....then that led into some harder stuff and he wound up killing himself after becoming and paranoid skitzifrantic (sp haha) . Poor guy thought the FBI was watching him and had his house bugged and was shooting the house up, then turned the gun on himself :nonono: .

Nothing good ever comes from drugs...sure its all in good fun, but what happen to my uncle could happen to anyone :(

Nice way to capitalize on someone's ignorance. Wish I'd come across more ignorant people.

And a junkie...pothead...addict...whatever. You're addicted to something, that's your ****in' problem. No sympathy here. Unless you're a freakin' retard, you can't possibly claim that you didn't know a drug was illegal....and addicting. And if you make that choice to use it the first time, whatever happens after that is just too damn bad.