DUW, back in the sn95 game................sorta :)

Looks good. Deff change the rims and take the stripes off. Id change the seats too, i hate those v6 seats. And the front bumper can go too :)

You crack me up tho man, mr. im not gonna buy another stang for 5 years and ima hit up the library for some books hahahaha

• Sponsors (?)

yellow1995Cobra said:
Looks good. Deff change the rims and take the stripes off. Id change the seats too, i hate those v6 seats. And the front bumper can go too :)

You crack me up tho man, mr. im not gonna buy another stang for 5 years and ima hit up the library for some books hahahaha
hahah, the seats ain't tooooooo bad, although the side support blows, the front bumper is a stock GT one, so is the rear.

BTW-i did go to a library and picked me up a book (non-plural), its actually pretty dam good (angels & demons by Dan brown)....although book-on-tape or a movie would be much more entertaining

how far did you drive it with the 4.30's in it? i bet the rpms were up there at cruising speeds huh? so i guess you sold all those books and canceled the library membership to buy this car? j/k im just giving you a hard time about your previous thread.

i drove it 100miles, at ~75mph it was just under 3k, the IMRC's open at 3250 so i made sure to not cruise above that

for you that dont know (dinosaur 5.0 guys), the IMRC's=intake manifold runner controls...basically, when they open the gas milage goes to the frogs

i dunno why you would ever get out of cars, you can still not waste money, and still read and do all that crap, its just fun to have a car that you have pride in, theres not much of a reason to quit.

edit - IMO
edit2- now that i think about it i would love to have a car with a stick anyways, im bored sick without my car.

whatever u do dont delete the imrc's i did on my 96 and it killed the car gas mileage wise, but to my surprise i didnt notice any loss in torque and the upper rpms were much better, but for the gas mileage u would lose i would highly suggest not getting rid of them, not that u were, just a piece of advice

LS1Killer16 said:
good question...are you speaking at the wheels or flywheel

let me find some examples........

"made 291rwph with just pullies and an xpipe"
"Just Exhaust/Filter 291hp - 297tq"
"My 98 cobra, with K&N, and BBK h-pipe with cats:

282 rwhp and 282 rwtq."

There is tons more i found, but dont feel like posting, believe me, with Longtubes and full exhaust and all that other happy crap-it should be at 300rwhp +/- 10hp

Don't hate, masturbate :rlaugh: