Fastest 5.0 (pushrod) Kenne Bell Mustang?

Yes I did and thanks so much, it was perfect and I'll be starting the intake work soon. I just got my 3.5 inch pipe in and it's friggin huge, gonna be a bear to fit it in.
If everything goes as planned, this weekend Walter and I will be assembling the engine with the new solid roller cam ect. At that time I will be taking lots of pictures and start sharing those with everyone starting next week.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow just got my shorter SN95 drive and it's not at all like the current drive I had on the newer 2.1L big bore series. How did you guys get your drive to work on the newer style front case. You can see in the picture here that the sn95 drive engagement cog where the spider gear goes in and mates with the front case and gear is recessed deep inside the drive as compared to the drive of my 2.1. Did you guys have this issue.
drivesn95003.jpg

I used the 87 to 93 snout...which is like your polished one. It bolted right up to the 2.8 lc. You may hav to ask KB for the 94/95 style blower cog to match up to the shorter drive....if the 94/95 cog is compatible with the new blower....

Ok Tinman4708 on the corral with an 94 Cobra 347 with 2.2L KB and meth injection 3600lb car ran a best of 9.54 at 141.17 with an auto trans. Check out his video here.

just realized thats my "hometown" track, cool stuff. If I recall correctly, ive seen that car show up on t&t nights a few times. It definitely gets with it

Heads on and torqued, previously I checked piston to valve clearances, no issues. Closest was the intake valve at .195 clearance, almost 4 times acceptable. exhaust valve did not even make a dent in the clay.
DSC00094.jpg