fastest street car shootout saskatoon

• Sponsors (?)

we went and watched and participated-always have fun at this event,like the pro tree,thanks to the guys that put this on,too bad there was not enough n/a cars to have an engine only class-might be a little more competitive still lots of fun though

How fast were the cars going in the classes? I am curious, I am pretty sure my TBird is going to run 12's N/A, so maybe next year it will be out to play.

there are some cars running 10's on engine and maybe even quicker but for the most part i think most are not that quick,3 years ago when there was an n/a class i made runner up with an 11.99,the guy that beat me ran 10.63 in his mustang on engine-we ran a best of 11.74 this year-still not close to 10's but might stand to go a few more rounds in a n/a class,i did not catch the times of cars in the other classes as i was busy with my own car but lots of nice stuff was out

Well, I won the outlaw class and ran a best 10.70@131 on motor only. There were a couple of cars faster than that but they broke or were disqualified for not having the necessary safety equipment or credentials. Not a lot of Mustangs on site, but thankfully I put the blue oval in the winner's circle.

-Matthew