Favorite Movie/tv Cars/cars In General

Obviously you forgot this one....
image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

StrokerAceThunderbird.jpg

Clyde Torkel's Chicken Pit Special, driven by Stroker Ace. The Fastest Chicken in The South!

Slicer.jpg

Slicer, from the failed "Gone in 60 Seconds 2" from 1989 (Movie was never finished because franchise creator, star, director, and lead stuntman H.B. Halicki was killed in an accident during production, the finished portions were released along with the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" from 1974 as well as "The Junkman" and "Deadline Auto Theft" which were both sequels of sorts to Gone in 60 made in the 70s.

Realeleanor.jpg

The REAL Eleanor from the ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds. If you've never seen it, watch it. The first 45 minutes of the movie suck and are hard to follow, the last 45 you will never forget, especially when you think about that H.B. Halicki did 100% of his own stunts in this car, no CGI, very little in special effects, and bankrolled the whole thing himself on a shoestring budget. The 2001 movie with Nicolas Cage is a far better movie, but the original had a far better car chase.

zookeeperking.JPG

The Zookeeper King Cobra. A car so gawdy, so bad, so 70s... I love it. I really love it. Did I mention I love this car? Yeah, I love this car.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y3A-zib-Q

View: https://youtu.be/ipy3O6fPU3Q

Last, but not least, the rocket-powered Trans-Am from Hooper. Trigger from Smokey and The Bandit didn't have chit on it's rocket-powered red sibling!

Reactions: 3 users
Coyote from Hardcastle and McCormick, and Bumble bee from the first Transformers movie, I know it's a piece of :poo: but that damn thing got me back into cars again. I was out for awhile with a young family but that kid getting his first camaro just like i did back in the day woke me up
efbf25e59b40efcc03bc7869fca0bcd7.jpg

Chevrolet-1977-Camaro-small.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
StrokerAceThunderbird.jpg

Clyde Torkel's Chicken Pit Special, driven by Stroker Ace. The Fastest Chicken in The South!

Slicer.jpg

Slicer, from the failed "Gone in 60 Seconds 2" from 1989 (Movie was never finished because franchise creator, star, director, and lead stuntman H.B. Halicki was killed in an accident during production, the finished portions were released along with the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" from 1974 as well as "The Junkman" and "Deadline Auto Theft" which were both sequels of sorts to Gone in 60 made in the 70s.

Realeleanor.jpg

The REAL Eleanor from the ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds. If you've never seen it, watch it. The first 45 minutes of the movie suck and are hard to follow, the last 45 you will never forget, especially when you think about that H.B. Halicki did 100% of his own stunts in this car, no CGI, very little in special effects, and bankrolled the whole thing himself on a shoestring budget. The 2001 movie with Nicolas Cage is a far better movie, but the original had a far better car chase.

zookeeperking.JPG

The Zookeeper King Cobra. A car so gawdy, so bad, so 70s... I love it. I really love it. Did I mention I love this car? Yeah, I love this car.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y3A-zib-Q

Last, but not least, the rocket-powered Trans-Am from Hooper. Trigger from Smokey and The Bandit didn't have chit on it's rocket-powered red sibling!

Man I thought about mentioning Hooper. I loved that movie. I had the movie poster years ago. "Nobody flies a car like Hooper!" Awesome!

Famous-Movie-Cars-Mello-Yello.jpg
b77b2043868704b9531b32b0e4413779.jpg
I've always been a nascar fan so this was a natural for me, I could literally post a million cars I dig..... sorry.
My favorite movie . Was gonna post these but was trying to stick to on road vehicles .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Hit and Run 1967 Continental with a 460

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Need for Speed Movie 1968 428 FE........even tho in the movie it had an LS

image.jpeg

Realeleanor.jpg

The REAL Eleanor from the ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds. If you've never seen it, watch it. The first 45 minutes of the movie suck and are hard to follow, the last 45 you will never forget, especially when you think about that H.B. Halicki did 100% of his own stunts in this car, no CGI, very little in special effects, and bankrolled the whole thing himself on a shoestring budget. The 2001 movie with Nicolas Cage is a far better movie, but the original had a far better car chase

!
When he was out on the interstate he hit a lamp post at high speed unplanned, they had to postpone filming for a few weeks because he broke his ankle and to repair the car.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought this was a Mustang site, here are my top 10. (you won't find a better list) No Particular order

- Eleanor gone in 60 seconds
- 1970 Black Mach 1 from Steven Segals Marked For Death
- 1969 Bullet Steve McQueens Bullet
- 1964 white fastback from Goldfinger
- 1991 red fox body GT in Basic Instinct w Michael Douglass
- 1990 white fox convert GT in Hard to Kill w Steven Segal
- 2014 Shelby GT 500 in Need For Speed
- 2011 Mustang GT in Drive
- 2008 Custom Mustang Death Race
- 2007 Shelby GT 500 I am legend

Except Steve McQueen's 69 Bullet was in fact a 1968 GT FB in the movie "Bullitt"

You'd think somebody pointing out the fact that this is a Mustang site would know that....:shrug: