Finally.. Dyno Numbers..

• Sponsors (?)

jasonh_86 said:
:eek: :eek:

stfu n00b! :mad:.. lol j/k... You still have higher numbers than me, damn it!

Looks like i got beat by a girl..... again :(

:D
oh don't worry.. we'll finally settle this on the track come spring

after i have the nx kit and new rearend

csledd said:
Cool, so should we shoot for the spring @ Memphis? By then the Paxton A/A IC and built rear should be installed, and Weld Pro-Stars wearing some MT ET Streets will be on the ass end :nice:

that will give me and slap nuts time to learn how to drive with out new found powa!

helty said:
Cool, so should we shoot for the spring @ Memphis? By then the Paxton A/A IC and built rear should be installed, and Weld Pro-Stars wearing some MT ET Streets will be on the ass end :nice:

that will give me and slap nuts time to learn how to drive with out new found powa!

:lol: :lol:

And there ya go again.. calling me Slapnuts! :rlaugh:

Maybe that will give me time to get LCA's, UCA's, 4.10's and possibly some more power of my own :D

helty said:

Right now we're shooting for spring, I'm thinking April/Mayish.. I'm hoping to also have a built rear with skinnies and slicks and possibly going for the NX kit of course. How far is memphis from you guys? Right now that's looking like the place to be.. I know it's a 3 1/2 drive for me.

csledd said:
Right now we're shooting for spring, I'm thinking April/Mayish.. I'm hoping to also have a built rear with skinnies and slicks and possibly going for the NX kit of course. How far is memphis from you guys? Right now that's looking like the place to be.. I know it's a 3 1/2 drive for me.
about 3hrs for Jason, 2 for me. An easy drive, well worth it for a few passes at an actual 1/4 track. We're getting tired of this 1000' crap.

Im sure we can round up some members of our car club and make a day out of it, should be a good time :nice:

yeah.. I'll be sure to bring my friend and his 500+rwhp cobra, probably can bring a WS6 with nitrous, that's probably it. I say whoever wins buys me gas home.. yaaaaay