Finally got the TTII's on my Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, especially since it isn't S/C'ed anymore.
Looks sick though, I have thought about the Azenis RT615's a few times, the tread pattern looks pretty damn cool and like you said they stick like crazy. I love love love that car, I'm very jealous that you bought it lol.

it does appear to need a good buff or a hell of a wax job though.

I dislike the badges 10x more than anyone on here, hell I debadged my acura since i dont like badges. The 'supercharged' part is not just a sticker, its seriously stuck on there, and if i tried to remove it would completely screw the paint.

Like I said the trunklid is getting repainted this winter, along with the front bumper side skirts, and spoiler. It does need a good buff job, but what 10year old black car doesnt?? It looks good from 10' away, and when its not 100% sunny. Those pics were taken a couple feet away with the sun behind me, of course its gonna show all the flaws. Had I took the shots from the other side you'd never see the swirls.

Did that used to be MBuono's car? With a Kenne Belled 347????????????????

Yep, he sold the KB and left everything else. So all I have to do is throw in my s-trim and tune it up (he sold with with a laptop w/tweecer too.)

Btw, I think a set of Cobra headlights to replace the projectors would match your wheels nicely.
I had Cobra's on my car, but I put smoked on because the headlights were too blingy against my black rims.

The projectors are as good as gone, trust me. I havent fully decided whether to go smoked or cobra tho, as I think the smoked may look kinda strange with clear foglights.

Man i love the car.It looks sick as hell.Did the hood come with the car?I love that hood.Where can i buy that?What tires are in the back?

Thanks :D The hood came with it, and its a 96-98 cobra hood with a 1.5" cowl added to it. He literally cut the hood and added a bracket & fibreglassing to make it a cowl hood. So yeah, cant really buy it anywhere. He did a pretty good job, and its cool having a one of a kind hood, plus it looks pretty badass imo. :nice: The rears are 315/35 nitto dr's.

How do the rims look sticking out wise with that spacer in front? Like from directly over/on top of the front fender?

Not bad, but the wheel is like 1/16" away from the caliper so its close. It does stick out a tiny bit more than when they were on my GT (obviously with a spacer it would), but not enough to bother me. I'll snap a pic from overtop so you can see.

doesn't that car have recaros? ur ditching the recaros for 03 seats?

It had stock leather cobra seats in the back. I had bought the rear 03's awhile ago with the intention of putting them in my GT, along with 03 fronts. Since the cobra already has Sube Sport cobra brand seats, which have more bolstering and are just as comfortable as 03 cobra seats, all i'm gonna go is get them reupholstered to match the grey/black combo of the 03 rears.

BTW thanks for all the compliments guys. Ii dont deserve most of the credit for the car, but I did buy it myself, and its gonna look/perform better than it ever has this coming spring.

As long as there's no surprises after i install the s-trim, I am aiming for 500rwhp & high 10's. :flag:

IMG_036513.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

cool, thanks for the pics. That isnt too bad at all really. Just a tad more than mine (also with 275's on the front). I think maybe with a 265-255 in front with a spacer it might look alittle less even.

Thanks, gives me hope to swap to a cobra setup after I get sick of the 99+ setup I have now. I all but gave up on cobras...THANK YOU.

I got cut off in the rain last november and spun it out into a ditch. Didnt have collision on it, so i had to fit the $2k bill to fix it. I instead sold it to a coworker for $3k, bought this already built cobra from florida, drove it home and plan on going to town on it this winter/spring. :)