Fox body mods- least favorite popular mod and guilty pleasure

• Sponsors (?)

Least favorite: complete Energy Suspension bushing kit... everywhere possible (thank goodness every single one is gone now)
Guilty pleasure: not being able to afford a paint job and secretly liking how much easier it is to take care of that way :D

20200725_163053-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I see someone's hood flew up :)

In all seriousness, I like your car, Wayne! Question on your wheels - are they GT Tri-Bars that you painted, or did you buy SVE 4-lug versions?
It did. That's not why the hood is black but you are correct....lol.
I had those wheels long before SVE existed...lol. They are 5 lug that i painted. Back then you could buy those chrome center caps with the snake that's on there. I don't think you can get them now.

Let's bring this back...

Least Fave Mod: Carb swaps on EFI cars

Guilty Pleasure: 3.08/3.27 gears.
If we're having a second go-round...

Least Fave: Replacing a Capri or '85-86 nose with the '87-93 aero nose.

Guilty Pleasure: Mod motor swaps in foxes.

Reactions: 1 user
Round 2!

Least Favorite: White face gauges. I just never understood the allure, and they always just stuck out to me in a bad way.

Guilty Pleasure: Ground effects on a Notch. It's hard to do it right, but it can be done...

1602102583142.png

1602102627163.png

Oddly enough, the only Fox where the Saleen wing is least objectionable, too.

Reactions: 1 users
Least favorite: has to be the GT bumper with exhaust holes cut in it.

Guilty pleasure: Cobra R 2000 hood with the louvers. It’s far and away my favorite hood. I don’t see a lot of them, which makes me like it more.

Reactions: 1 user
One thing back in the day that used to get to me was people putting cobra badges/ floor mats/ giant sunvisor across windshield with the word cobra, etc. on completely stock run of the mill mustangs!