Greetings All!

Pootnanny

May 7, 2017
Pootnanny here from the East Coast.

I have a 67 fastback that a friend and I completely restored. I wanted to jump onto this forum which I've been lurking on for sometime. Some folks will hold you in contempt when you jump onto a second forum or multiple forums but there's talent and experience everywhere.

Looking forward to some good chats, siphoning some experience and learning some tricks of the trade.

Thanks all!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet, where most here are contemptible anyway you look at it. Some here are on more than one site whether its stang related or beer with weird names related, we don't care.
Jump on over to the classic threads and post some pics of your car

Welcome to Stangnet.

I'm on FEP and here, so what? They have a more detailed knowledge of 4i'd foxbodies over there.

Though I have to admit, I have a bunch of friends here that love mustangs. Some really good fab guys and some outstanding mechanics here as well.

Glad to have you with us, and like karthief said, check out our Classic subforums. You'll feel welcomed there.

Welcome to Stangnet.

I'm on FEP and here, so what? They have a more detailed knowledge of 4i'd foxbodies over there.

Though I have to admit, I have a bunch of friends here that love mustangs. Some really good fab guys and some outstanding mechanics here as well.

Glad to have you with us, and like karthief said, check out our Classic subforums. You'll feel welcomed there.
And then there's me :doh:

Welcome to Stangnet! It's good to have you here. You have a lot of friendly people here how are willing to help you out with your car and answer your questions. Check out the Classic sub forums. Do you have any plans for your 67 fastback?