Group Purchase for 94-98 Saleen S281 wing?

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Okay, I've just emailed Saleen reference a group buy for the S281 wing, and hopefully they'll get back to me soon enough...

Where WE come in, naturally, is proving that we want the product. Now, any information I get from Saleen will be posted on here, I've already noted that it says that this spoiler won't fit 94-95 Cobra's, but I'm just that's just saying it won't cover the bolt holes....

If you are interested in this group buy, for the time being, let me know in this thread, and send me an email at [email protected]. But please put your comments on this thread as well, as it'll be passed to the guys at Saleen. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

The email I sent them explained that if I am to get a good number of members interested, we would expect a discounted price, or free shipping, or something for incentive to continue on with the purchase...so I think we're all good on this one....I hope so anyway :nice:

xr8d302 said:
The email I sent them explained that if I am to get a good number of members interested, we would expect a discounted price, or free shipping, or something for incentive to continue on with the purchase...so I think we're all good on this one....I hope so anyway :nice:

how about we get the wing at canadian dollars instead? :D

:canada:

$199 CDN?

I'd do that!

Caldwell said:
how about we get the wing at canadian dollars instead? :D

:canada:

$199 CDN?

I'd do that!

WHAT AN IDEA!!! Works for me! When he replies, I'll mention it....it's actually a pretty reasonable discount if we get enough members....

YOU ROCK DOUG! :hail2:

Alot of people have been wanting this for a long time...I was talking to Nate on msn earlier, and we realized that we've been talking about it for a long time, but there's never been a group buy for it...

so we'll try this out, see what numbers we get on both sides, and hopefully make a good deal

Aaron, you may have better luck getting it through a distibutor at a discount than through Saleen. Based on their past practices I highly doubt they'll go for a GP. If it falls through contact Speedworks.