Heading to the track tomorrow afternoon..Guesses?

Grn92LX

Fidanza Man!
Founding Member
Jan 14, 2001
New York
Looks like i'm going to Englishtown tomorrow to make a few passes on the new combo finally. Going with my brother and his friend with an 05GT which he's gonna run as well. I'm VERY rusty with drag racing but wish me luck.

Anyone wanna make a guess? The winner gets an internet hi-five :Teh-Win:

My goal is to drive home with an 11 second slip. I run on nitto drag rad's on my stock pony wheels. Hopefully I get a decent baseline and then by next season I can hopefully have my rear built with 31 spline stuff and 4.30 gears with a set of ET streets on my ponys wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

You're all wrong. I ran a 00.00 @ 000. I got there at 3 in the afternoon and they said no more test n tune. I didn't know they weren't having an afternoon/night time event so I drove all the way to NJ only to turn around and come home :worthlesa

Maybe next weekend if I feel up to it.

matthiasj said:
damn mike. I bet you just dont wanna post up your 13 sec timeslip.

Im with him,
wilbert.jpg

Grn92LX said:
You're all wrong. I ran a 00.00 @ 000. I got there at 3 in the afternoon and they said no more test n tune. I didn't know they weren't having an afternoon/night time event so I drove all the way to NJ only to turn around and come home :worthlesa

Maybe next weekend if I feel up to it.

wow, silly silly nub. Try the phone next time TB naziiiiiiiiiiiii

matthiasj said:
damn mike. I bet you just dont wanna post up your 13 sec timeslip.

Matt a 13 second slip would be a hell of a lot better than no slip like I have now. 13.2 @ 119 :D

My friend did call and they said they were having racing all day and there were no big events going on. I may try again next weekend and go earlier.

Grn - make sure your friend gave you the right day because Sunday is Street Wars all day and Saturday has a host of events running with TT. I may be heading down there for the weekend myself as I am jonesing to run the car again before the snow falls (NED closed last weekend).

lxfiveo said:
Grn - make sure your friend gave you the right day because Sunday is Street Wars all day and Saturday has a host of events running with TT. I may be heading down there for the weekend myself as I am jonesing to run the car again before the snow falls (NED closed last weekend).

See Mike, he just saved you from yet another excuse:p This is what the 2nd time of excuses? 1 more and thats 3....you're out. Hand your keys over to me:SNSign: