I am dynoing tomorrow! ..Vote on my rwhp.

Pokageek's rwhp #'s

• Serious Pain. Get out the crack pipe. I quit. Less than 350rwhp.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Painful. I am going to get drunk and sell it. 350 to 375rwhp.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the Hell is wrong with this POS car. 375+ to 400rwhp.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ok, I feel a tad better... 400+ to 425rwhp.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • I am going to break out the champagne. 425+rwhp

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Redline, that thought crossed my mind too about the dyno disaster but I didnt want to be the one to say it. Maybe his internet connection is down... or he lost his keyboard.. or he broke his mouse.. or, I GUESS it could somehow be related to global warming.......

Redline, that thought crossed my mind too about the dyno disaster but I didnt want to be the one to say it. Maybe his internet connection is down... or he lost his keyboard.. or he broke his mouse.. or, I GUESS it could somehow be related to global warming.......

haha global warming :rlaugh:, did you know they are trying to blame kidney stones on GW now as well? Talk about a bunch of :bs:

Anyway he has been online, Ive seen him logged on twice in the past two days, hes avoiding this thread for a reason :shrug:

Everythings because of global warming these days. State of Fear by Michael Crichton is a very interesting book that sheds a different perspective on the whole ordeal. But back on topic, at this point, after putting this much emphasis on the fact he was going back on the dyno, I have a feeling that whenever the story breaks... itll be either really good or really bad.

LOL. You guys are awesome. :) I have been waiting myself! Sorry to keep you waiting. I called sgs today and nobody home! :shrug: Maybe it dyno'd well and they decided to keep it. Yea I am on pins and needles. Especially since so far guys like KC are showing me up wit 331's with 165cc heads!! :eek: It just gets better everyday. I should have consulted with Paul lol.

DAMMIT! We have to wait until Monday now because SGS is closed for an event of some kind out of state. This is my life...wait for everything. Its the waiting that kills me man!

p.s. Dont get me wrong I am happy for guys like KC with that 331 but sheesh if his car gets 380, I should be getting 460 at least with the 205's.