I got my Accufab "Race Version" Throttle body today, OMG its Amazing!!!

Starscream88

Mar 8, 2003
Park Ridge NJ
:nice::nice:Its amazing!

No whistle,
No screams,
100mm Opening (Due to Race Version)
I REALLY felt a nice power increase,
the sound of the car is amazing,
Full polish, Chrome finish,
The best TB Ive ever had or seen,

Its WORTH the extra Money, :flag: Go Accufab! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Starscream88 said:
:nice::nice:Its amazing!

No whistle,
No screams,
100mm Opening (Due to Race Version)
I REALLY felt a nice power increase,
the sound of the car is amazing,
Full polish, Chrome finish,
The best TB Ive ever had or seen,

Its WORTH the extra Money, :flag: Go Accufab! :flag:
Why would you ever want a 100mm throttle body opening going into a Cobra intake thats made for 65mm???

Yes thats exactly what it does,
Thats why its the race version,

The opening is 100mm and it channels down to 70mm,

Beautiful TB, The race version "can" according to accufab devolop over 10BHP more than the regular version,

Ive had so many TB's THIS one was the best,
Ive had,
Stock (duh:))
65mm Cobra TB Then sold for,
65mm Ford Racing TB (coz it was polished)
70mm Mac TB <------ THE worst, Would have swapped my STOCK one for it, God MAC TB's are AWFUL, It screamed, whistled, Stuck, Caused idling problems, caused stalling problems, sounded terrible, LOOKED terrible even though it was supposed to be polished from the factory,
And now the Accufab,

Im SO impressed with it, I am glad I chose the race version,

I just bought a regular 75mm accufab because I got a 4" powerpipe used, and my 65mm TB was too samll to fit properly. The opening of the accufab race would have matched my powerpipe better, but I saw 2 guys that dynoed their cars with both the race and regular 75mm accufabs with the powerpipe and the regular version made more power. :( I would have thought the taper would have helped too, but that's not what the dyno said.
I think one of them was perky on here. Maybe you can ask him about it.

But yeah, Accufabs are awesome. :nice:

5.0StangRacer said:
yea, is the 100mm opening you are talking about on the front and it becomes a 70mm where it connects to the intake? and this is probably a stupid question, but why is it called the race version? just because of the 100mm opening?

I think its called the race verison cause it has no egr if i remeber right i know it has something less on it then the regular verison.