I hate craigslist

• Sponsors (?)

No sales on CL, got some annoying lowball emails for the last item I posted but no sale.

Have had decent luck buying. If you consider a week chasing a guy down who refuses to use the phone good luck...

I had a 1989 Mustang GT for sale on craigslist,someone about 100 miles away from me reposted my mustang (pictures and the ad) with his phone number.I posted the link in the lounge on corral.net and let those guy have some fun calling the guy,The guy calls me and says it was a mistake and he's sorry.He asks me to please have the people stop calling him

That's how i do it. First name only and i meet them at a local parking lot the next town over or something. Def don't want t bring someone in where i have all my parts and my car and let them snoop around. I'm very cautious about that.

HAHAHAHA, I never even thought about that. The guy I bought the wing from invited me into his home and showed me around, and then brought me into the garage and showed me his race car haaaaaaaaa. I guess I don't look like a thief. :D

i have listed several things on CL and on a local site here in Tn: golsn.com . there are WAY to many idiots on these types of sites. negotiating is fine. low balling is ok if its done is a respectful way. i have literally been cussed out full blown paragraph telling me how overpriced and crappy the object is that i am selling. it just amazes me how much free time some of these morons have. i suppose this is what makes them morons :rolleyes: