I miss my fox

Solution: get a S197 and rip all the sound deadening out, get a loud exhaust, loosen a few screws in the interior for squeaks and rattles, create a small vacuum leak for a rough idle, cut the springs for a rough ride, then your new mustang is nice and raw.:nice:

I bet people were saying that the fox was too refined in back in the day. I been thinking of getting a 99-04 just for the overall newness for a DD, but I know I'd miss that raw 70's muscle car feel of my fox.

• Sponsors (?)

Solution: get a S197 and rip all the sound deadening out, get a loud exhaust, loosen a few screws in the interior for squeaks and rattles, create a small vacuum leak for a rough idle, cut the springs for a rough ride, then your new mustang is nice and raw.:nice:

I bet people were saying that the fox was too refined in back in the day. I been thinking of getting a 99-04 just for the overall newness for a DD, but I know I'd miss that raw 70's muscle car feel of my fox.

Well to me foxes are right in the middle, the perfect balance of refinement and rawness. Nice when you want to daily drive and cruise, then bad and raw when your at the track.

The only way to avoid these difficult decisions is to stop building such sweet new rides!

:rlaugh: You hit the nail right on the head! I am definately taking a mid length to long break on building Mustangs when the 81 is finished. After work this summer, there will being nothing but driving cars, and kicking back in the backyard grilling, drinking a few beers, and having a couple bon fires with friends!!

I know how you feel but exactly opposite. I used to have a 01 Bullitt and loved that car, sold it and bought a 91 and restored it fully and think its just "okay."

But that's good news for you because its now for sale-check out the classifieds or pm me.

-Andy