I need some stuff... pics good quality

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Ok I want to try this again, this time I finished the main work - just need to drop in the pics... it's for a 2007 calendar :rolleyes: I tried the 2005 but I got swamped with work and had little time :( :mad: :notnice:

I'm making a section with just engine bay pics (full spread), then 12 pics for the months.

If you could give me a 2nd chance... email me your high quality pics (at least 700+kb per pic) AND PLEASE insert "cal 2007" in the subject line at this email [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Printing it (real production offset printing), I'd have to sell them for $5.00 USD each (and sell around 1,000) :(. They are about 8" wide, not full bleed. Printing them one by one at small print shops would cost you about 30 bucks or more...

Boss 351 said:
Ok I want to try this again, this time I finished the main work - just need to drop in the pics... it's for a 2007 calendar :rolleyes: I tried the 2005 but I got swamped with work and had little time :( :mad: :notnice:

I'm making a section with just engine bay pics (full spread), then 12 pics for the months.

If you could give me a 2nd chance... email me your high quality pics (at least 700+kb per pic) AND PLEASE insert "cal 2007" in the subject line at this email [email protected]

Pics of what? What resolution do they need to be?

Pics of fox body Mustangs, outside shots. I have a section just for engine bays too (not a month). The highest resolution possible. Generally JPEG images below 700kb will be hard to use, but send them anyway...

Thanks... I'm working with the printers to find a cheaper solution. I'm not using an online print thing, I want good quality material. I'm a graphic designer (been in the industry for 11 years now). The project is being done on a G5 Apple with two 23" cinema displays, on Illustrator and photoshop.