Important Advice On Sn95 Wheels!

João Paulo Araujo

Jun 29, 2012
Hi Everyone

I have a Mustang GT 95 with stock 245/45 17'' wheels and I'm looking for an upgrade to 18" wheels. The problem is that here in Brazil is very hard to find proper 18'' with LOW OFFSET (between +20 and +30). I did find a nice set of new 18x9 bullitt style wheels with a +34 offset. The owner of the store told me that if i can wait he maybe could get me the same wheel with +30 offset, but the fact is that my tires are low and I need to change. Considering that, a nice set of bullitt style 18x9 wheels with a 34 offset will fit well in my SN95 in extreme conditions or not?

thanks guys,

-JP

• Sponsors (?)

No one can share some information? I really wanna run away from spacers if it's possible...Do you guys think a nice set of bullitt style 18'' 18x9 wheels with a +34 offset will fit well and have a good response in extreme conditions?

thanks,

-JP

if I'm understanding the question correctly, I think 34 mm offset will probably look OK (but that is very subjective). American Muscle's 18x9 deep dish Bullitt style wheels are 30 mm so that's only a 4 mm difference and it should be OK (that's less than 1/4" for us 'mericans :D)

Thanks for the opinion guys, since SN95 with aftermarket wheels are not comum around here, it's hard for me to decide based just on internet photos...I will se if the owner of the store can put the wheel to see how it looks. But besides the appearance, this +34 offset wheels, will reduce the performance of the car significantly??