Is anyone else sick of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zodiac said:
Im personally beyond the point of caring guys. We have nothing to prove to anyone else. Im so sick and tired of the whole battle of "ITS NOT A GT SO ITS A POS" BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who cares!?

I for one and going to keep right on modding this car to my hearts desire, and every chance I can get. I dont have to prove anything to anyone else here, or defend myself because of the car I drive. Im secure with the car I bought, and more than happy and confident with it.

Ill stick it to everyone else on the track. Id suggest ya'll do the same.
:flag: :hail2: What he said!!!

sacha said:
If I had two V6s, I'd trade them in for a GT and spend the rest of the money on mods

yeah um well then I would still only have ONE car and my wife wouldnt have anything to drive etc.... :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Interesting thread...

If I don't tell uninitiated people that LBS is a V6, they genuinely can't tell until I open the hood.

I like my car. I like the V8s too. I just prefer the V6 for me, personally.

Zodiac said:
Im personally beyond the point of caring guys. We have nothing to prove to anyone else. Im so sick and tired of the whole battle of "ITS NOT A GT SO ITS A POS" BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who cares!?

I for one and going to keep right on modding this car to my hearts desire, and every chance I can get. I dont have to prove anything to anyone else here, or defend myself because of the car I drive. Im secure with the car I bought, and more than happy and confident with it.

i give up, it seems that nothing we say or do can get any respect on this forum from the gt owners. Im with Zodiac, until someone starts paying for my car note, gas, mods, insurance, school, and what ever else i may need no on can say what i should or should not get unless i ask for opinions. All this crap on these mustang forums makes me wonder why i even get on them. At least you barely get any of this crap on the import forums. :mad: :bang: :fuss: :damnit:

Personally I think the whole GT versus V-6 thing is stupid. A part of it stems from that "Dukes of Hazzard" mindset where faster is always better.

In this day and age the only place where faster is better is on the track. On the highways however the top end speed of the GT also gets you more visibility with PD and a chance to receive your own matching set of chromed interlocking bracelets, a trip in the back seat of a police car, and some quality time in Jail. :eek:

drtc said:
i give up, it seems that nothing we say or do can get any respect on this forum from the gt owners. Im with Zodiac, until someone starts paying for my car note, gas, mods, insurance, school, and what ever else i may need no on can say what i should or should not get unless i ask for opinions. All this crap on these mustang forums makes me wonder why i even get on them. At least you barely get any of this crap on the import forums. :mad: :bang: :fuss: :damnit:
you are absolutly correct, when I had my 02 Altima, I used to be on an Altima forum. There was not any arguements between the 2.5(4cyl)and the 3.5(6cyl)owners.I havent figured out why there is between Mustang owners.
I like all Mustangs, hell my first one was the 2.3liter Turbo..
At the same time though I have met plenty of hella-great GT owners(Dave over at TMS, Tony,Shannon,Dan among others at 2005stang.com and countless others)who dont have the "GTs are the only way to have a Mustang"
oh well...

martimus said:
Personally I think the whole GT versus V-6 thing is stupid.
It certainly is. But is it any different from Mustang v Fbody.

or Z28 v Trans Am

Or Domestic v import

or Pony car v expensive sports or super cars.

Can't it ever be just people enjoying a whole range of cars regardless.

you guys really are putting too much thought into this. if someone doesn't like what you do screw em; it isn't their car.

Jimp said:
If we were smart we would have rescued a 200sx from a junkyard instead. I say we all invade the Nissan forums and tell them what they should have bought. That would make perfect sense.

it wouldn't make sense to anyone other than an idiot. idiot. however, if you have the E-balls to do what you say feel free to drop by and inform us as to why our lightweight rear wheel drive genuinely cool cars were wasted money.

www.zilvia.net

tell em mak sent you ;)

MakotoS13 said:
you guys really are putting too much thought into this. if someone doesn't like what you do screw em; it isn't their car.

it wouldn't make sense to anyone other than an idiot. idiot. however, if you have the E-balls to do what you say feel free to drop by and inform us as to why our lightweight rear wheel drive genuinely cool cars were wasted money.

www.zilvia.net

tell em mak sent you ;)

It's called sarcasm you moron. You're the one who came in here telling us what we should buy and how we should mod them, not the other way around. You still don't get it and I guess you never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.